News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
‘Weak gutted dog’: Ricky Stuart’s stunning spray aimed at Panthers star Jaeman Salmon over low blow
Bunnies bash sad Warriors | 02:30
Mark St John

Mark St John from Fox Sports@markdfstjohn
August 6th, 2022 8:40 pm
Ricky Stuart launched a stunning tirade at Panthers five-eighth Jaeman Salmon after he was placed on report for a kick aimed at Raiders hooker Tom Starling.
In the 60th minute Salmon lashed out with his boot after he was tackled by Starling.
“He has got one in the lunch box and one on the chin,” Michael Ennis said.

“He was a weak gutted dog as a kid and he hasn’t changed now. He is a weak gutted dog person now.”
Panthers coach Ivan Cleary was asked about the tackle and Stuart’s comments in his press conference.
“I don’t know, it is hard to see on our small screen,” Cleary said.

“I can’t imaging Jaeman would have deliberately done that, but I honestly didn’t see it.
“I don’t think I need to respond to those comments (from Stuart.”
“I know what Jaeman is like and he is valuable in our club and we love him, so that is all that matters to us.”

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, just watched that’s hectic. Either lost the plot, or like mentioned brilliant ploy to deflect poor performance. I’d assume the latter

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many beers had Weidler had?? Fancy him taking a cross like that, moron.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got smashed by a 2nd string Panthers outfit and had a meltdown in the press conference haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s crazy. No way he’d make a comment like that unless there was some pretty significant personal history there.

Salmon’s lucky he didn’t kick Elliott is the nuts. He would have broken his foot.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly love Sticky’s press conferences. I’m not really a big fan of him as a coach but his post game dialogue has been some of the best entertainment in the game over the years.I hardly watch press conferences anymore cause I get sick of the same status quo auto pilot scripted BS that gets spat out time and time again…