News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Wen but how thorough is thorough? Your definition of thorough and mine, could be completely different to the IU. I hope the big broom used to sweep things under the carpet, stays in the closet.
I shoulda used capitals for LOL ;)

We're all assuming it will be investigated with their usual aplomb LOL

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What exactly does a weak gutted dog person mean.. should all 3 words be keep seperate.. weak.. dog.. and gutted?..
LOL
So he is a dog
That has been gutted
And as a result of being gutted is weak

Haha

Stupid ricky

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are my ears starting to go? I could swear I just heard on the news that the NRL are deciding what punishment to give Stuart. He does not work for the NRL - he works for Canberra Football Club! If Canberra think their employee has done something wrong, it is up to them to deal with it.

Do the NRL think they are lords and masters of the universe? Don't anybody bother answering that - sadly I know the answer!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What exactly does a weak gutted dog person mean.. should all 3 words be keep seperate.. weak.. dog.. and gutted?..
It's a pet dog who can't eat canned food, who thinks it's human? Or a hairy person who can't eat spicy food?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
sounds like he called his autistic daughter a spastic or something to that extent

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 wk suspension and a 20k fine for Ricky Stuart

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah that sounds more like it
If true, Salmon is a weak gutted dog good on Ricky.
I know Autistic kids and they are great kids with the nicest hearts.
They would never hurt or put shit on others. And their parents are absoulute champions.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like he called his autistic daughter a spastic or something to that extent
Seems like it, but the kid was under 12 at the time. Kids can be bullies and be like that at the time.

Ricky needed to be the better person and put it behind him, not stew over it the past "x" years in hope of bringing it up again at a presser.

Just shows how unprofessional Ricky is. Leave your personal life at home when you come to work, isn't that the golden rule?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are my ears starting to go? I could swear I just heard on the news that the NRL are deciding what punishment to give Stuart. He does not work for the NRL - he works for Canberra Football Club! If Canberra think their employee has done something wrong, it is up to them to deal with it.

Do the NRL think they are lords and masters of the universe? Don't anybody bother answering that - sadly I know the answer!
It's the NRL's competition. Officials are bound by code of conduct just like players.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the feeling I got from Kent's explanation without actually saying what had happened. Continually teasing Ricky's son about his autistic sister is my guess
Braithwaite said we all have daughters and Kent butted in and said and sons to cover it up so I think you’re on the money

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's the NRL's competition.
You're absolutely right and that is the problem. Sixteen clubs, soon to be seventeen, co-operate with one another in a competition for their mutual benefit. The vehicle that they use to facillititate that competition, the NRL, has taken total control and can hold any or all clubs to ransom.

Twenty years ago the NRL, which at the time had assets worth millions, threw out South Sydney, a founder member. If they had got away with it, Souths, who over the years had contributed enormously to the accumulation of those assets, would have been out the door with nothing. Fortunately the courts ruled that the NRL could not do this, and Souths were reinstated. The NRL has since changed its administrative approach so that each new season, all of the clubs must apply for admission to the competition for that season. If the league want to get rid of a club they can now simply decline to accept the entry of that club. If, or should I say when, this happens, we shall be back in court again, possibly with a different outcome to the Souths case.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If true, Salmon is a weak gutted dog good on Ricky.
I know Autistic kids and they are great kids with the nicest hearts.
They would never hurt or put shit on others. And their parents are absoulute champions.
I would definitely do more than call him a weak gutted dog if someone gave my son crap for having Autism!! Granted he has his quirks but he is the happiest kindest kid you will ever meet. Just don’t understand why it is still so stigmatised these days

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe people are on the right track, but I also believe some of the problem was his parents did not have a problem with what he said. And that is why it was never resolved.

If this is the case I think Salmon will be targeted moving forward and he deserves to be. also his parents deserve to be named and shamed but this will do nothing for Stuart’s kids.

Ricky should not have used the presser as a platform. But I would have been happy if he came out after the game and said worse.