Richard Kennar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how he's going? Has he been playing well enough to replace Holland on the wing?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I Just did some research. He played centre today and scored a try in the bulldogs ISP 30-18 win against the knights.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to get some time up

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's Loko version 2 at least he doesn't have the off field problems but he will spend more time with the rehab group then on the field.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's Loko version 2 at least he doesn't have the off field problems but he will spend more time with the rehab group then on the field.
Doesn't have half the talent Loko had

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't have half the talent Loko had
I always thought Loko was just a big athletic player to be honest. If he'd ever spent a prolonged period on the paddock he'd have been found out for just being a big unit with athletic ability.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Loko and Moga were up and comers.

Both highly injured players.

Moga - got his shit together and is still working on his game to get back to his devestating form of the past.
Loko - decided to continue being a dickhead off the field and ruined his career.

Both had the potential to play like BJ Leilua is these days.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't worry holland will get hurt against the tigers

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing that I'll never get a handle on is why the Bulldogs sign on players like Loko, Kennar and even Chase Stanley. Loko had the off field dramas plus a chronic injury problem with Kennar and Stanley just being revolving door rehabbers.

From the doing business outlook it amounts to a waste of both time and money. However, Chase has got a reputation of being a very personable fella, so I'd like to see the Bulldogs employ him in a community ambassador role.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing that I'll never get a handle on is why the Bulldogs sign on players like Loko, Kennar and even Chase Stanley. Loko had the off field dramas plus a chronic injury problem with Kennar and Stanley just being revolving door rehabbers.

From the doing business outlook it amounts to a waste of both time and money. However, Chase has got a reputation of being a very personable fella, so I'd like to see the Bulldogs employ him in a community ambassador role.
It's a risk that the club takes, sometimes you win the sometimes you lose. Imagine Loko pulled his head out and his body performed well. Unfortunately it went the other way.

N

Natboy

Sometimes they are worth a punt and on small contracts too.
Some of the best players I've seen were very injury prone i.e. Daley

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His also the best inconsistent goalkicker we have.
This is the reason Holland is in the team!
I cannot believe the lack of depth in squad of professional footballers, that cannot kick goals.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

It would be interesting to see what percentage of injury prone players turn it around at a new club. I wouldn't think it would be too high.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've only ever seen Kennar play in a few games with the Storm but he was impressive. He seems to have come back from his injury problem so if he keeps working he will no doubt put a lot of pressure on our FG side which is only a good thing. Every player gets injured. He's only about 22 isn't he so he has 10 years of footy in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.