News Riccio declares Bulldogs the biggest disappointment in opening round

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do you mean they scored? They had 1 more try than us…ONE. How exactly is an underdog losing playing the worst game of footy worse than the favorites losing while playing exactly their style footy and still only scoring ONE more try than us? I’ll wait for the explanations. I never said we were better than the Tigers, I said pound for pound, they should have at least walked it in.

further to that, we were in the bloody game until that bullshit sin bin. Scores were 6 all and they scored twice while we had 12, and then it was all she wrote.
bro they were better than us lol what else do you wanna hear? they literally were better than us. also the sin bin didn’t kill our attack or leak 31 points so stop making excuses and just accept the fact that we were fucking shit

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah easily, tell that to the bloke who posted it who blames a sin binning for a 25 point loss
Agree. We won't be the only team that gets sin binned throughout the year, so using it as an excuse is ridiculous.

No team should be blaming a sin bin in the first half for losing a game. I reckon if Flanno wasn't binned, we lose either way and most likely by the same margin.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. We won't be the only team that gets sin binned throughout the year, so using it as an excuse is ridiculous.

No team should be blaming a sin bin in the first half for losing a game. I reckon if Flanno wasn't binned, we lose either way and most likely by the same margin.
exactly. people on here blaming the binning or the refs are delusional. it’s not us vs the world, we’re shit regardless and do ourselves zero favours by playing how we did. people on here must’ve assumed because we signed a back rower that we’d make top 4 and can’t accept that we still suck