News Riccio declares Bulldogs the biggest disappointment in opening round

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
not even close. tigers still scored points and were at least in the game. the titans aren’t as bad as you make out either, we were far worse
what do you mean they scored? They had 1 more try than us…ONE. How exactly is an underdog losing playing the worst game of footy worse than the favorites losing while playing exactly their style footy and still only scoring ONE more try than us? I’ll wait for the explanations. I never said we were better than the Tigers, I said pound for pound, they should have at least walked it in.

further to that, we were in the bloody game until that bullshit sin bin. Scores were 6 all and they scored twice while we had 12, and then it was all she wrote.

Last edited:

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the thing about us, we cannot fucking get into games after we’re down on points.. I think the boys wanted to step away from CC plan after we were getting points piled on us. To me that game was not a true indication of how we are playing this year. Gus is surely upset at the fact we didn’t perform how we should considering we’re not too 4 or possibly too 8 but we deadset need to stop leaking points no matter what goes against us

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
what do you mean they scored? They had 1 more try than us…ONE. How exactly is an underdog losing playing the worst game of footy worse than the favorites losing while playing exactly their style footy and still only scoring ONE more try than us? I’ll wait for the explanations. I never said we were better than the Tigers, I said pound for pound, they should have at least walked it in.

further to that, we were in the bloody game until that bullshit sin bin. Scores were 6 all and they scored twice while we had 12, and then it was all she wrote.
thats what I mean, all this MMA endurance we did off season should have meant our fitness levels should be at good intensity for when we are a man down. The Garrick try after flanno got sin binned, if you see it they did not trust each other and it meant averillo went in with Preston rather than not trusting him with a 1 on 1.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol how could we be the biggest disappointment. The TAB spoon favorite beat the TAB premiership winner. Did he watch the NEwcastle game? Did he watch the Panthers play? Did he see the ref put Flano in the bin for laying a finger on golden boy? Is he on an acid trip or what,

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly these articles will be appearing ad nauseam until we produce some decent footy, mainly thanks to the massive target we’ve painted on ourselves through our endless amounts of self hype.

We fully deserve any criticism that comes our way. No excuses.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So glad I'll be on a plane headed to Bali while you poor sadsacks are stuck watching this awful team get trounced by Melbourne lol.

Three weekends of not watching the Bulldogs.... bliss :hearteyes:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wonder what the next episode of the web series will be called lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Buzzs article with someone elses name on it. The Roosters were easily as bad, if not worse. They were expected to lap the dulphins.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were fucking abysmal, but pound for pound, Tigers losing was worse than, the fucks played at home, in nice cool weather and against the Tits ffs.
True. Playing at Leichhardt in front of 99% tiger fans and they came out as if they’d all been smoking dope prematch. It just goes to show, some teams (us, Tigers and Chooks) didn’t have their heads on, even after a long preseason. It happens and will happen throughout a season. Sometime you’re just not in the right mindset. At least we have the excuse that we were playing at Brookvale. Not that they/we should make excuses, but it’s a valid reason for underperforming.

The key is limiting these sorts of performances as much as possible.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a look at the cuntrash.... never even played backyard footy in his life. Looks like a worm fucked an alien and shat this piece of shit out.

PS miserable looking **** can't hide he wants to end it all with that fucking head.
Worm fcuked an alien... Fcuk bro you got me there.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Have a look at the cuntrash.... never even played backyard footy in his life. Looks like a worm fucked an alien and shat this piece of shit out.

PS miserable looking **** can't hide he wants to end it all with that fucking head.
i don't know how he's on fox, he can barely string together two words on tv

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually thinking about this some more, as a neutral the biggest disappointment was surely Rooster. At least we lost to a seasoned team with hardly any new faces. Rooter lost to a brand new team with most of their best playing. They had Teddy, Keary, Walker and Smith (they’re first choice spine) and were missing a few forwards and Manu. Like us they probably lost it in the forwards.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually thinking about this some more, as a neutral the biggest disappointment was surely Rooster. At least we lost to a seasoned team with hardly any new faces. Rooter lost to a brand new team with most of their best playing. They had Teddy, Keary, Walker and Smith (they’re first choice spine) and were missing a few forwards and Manu. Like us they probably lost it in the forwards.
The Chooks are a much less of a team without JWH.

Always a Bulldog

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The media do have a part to play in the season, for a start they broadcast the games, they have every right to do previews and you would be upset if the Dogs flogged a team and didn't put it in the news.
Its their job to stir shit and sensationalize even if they over do it.
Its our job to sling shit if they over do it.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Really? You have nothing better to do? Your allowed to say the same things about us because your a supporter, but you get personal if a journo writes what your thinking? Right.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Undie sniffer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really? You have nothing better to do? Your allowed to say the same things about us because your a supporter, but you get personal if a journo writes what your thinking? Right.
Sorry I offended your husband. You don't like what I post, just ignore me and save your bullshit for someone else.

PS are you sick to your stomach, Glenn?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Holy shit your posts are always fucking garbage like consistently awful haha fmd

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, 100% Roosters. Premiership favourites rolled by arguably the Wooden Spoon favourites (I don’t see them finishing last, but many do). Sure, Dolphins were always going to be up for the occasion, first game excitement, great coach, home ground, but Roosters are one of the bench mark teams in most peoples eyes and they were terrible. Realistically we are a team with potential to finish anywhere from 8-17, with arguably the worst spine in the comp, playing against Manly with Turbo, DCE and a monster pack. While we were disappointing, it’s hardly the biggest shock to see that result.