Rhyse Martins goal kicking stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As we all know our options for first grade goal kickers are abysmal with the likes of Mbye and Elliot. I wondering if someone could find Martins goal kicking stats as he really impressed me converting 9/10 against USA I believe (half from the sideline).

11. RFM
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Josh Jackson

16. Adam Elliot

We will have to see who should start between RFM and Elliot.
Spot on

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
From what I've seen during the WC, he's atleast 2 yrs away from nrl

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I've seen during the WC, he's atleast 2 yrs away from nrl
You think so? Gee I was impressed with his play for PNG. He ran good lines, wasn't frightened to tackle and looks pretty mobile. I think he will only keep improving if he plays against better opposition week in and week out. He isn't the best second rower in the comp but he does look like a good tradesman. If he comes onto the bench to start the season off he will build up much the same as RFM did this year.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
You think so? Gee I was impressed with his play for PNG. He ran good lines, wasn't frightened to tackle and looks pretty mobile. I think he will only keep improving if he plays against better opposition week in and week out. He isn't the best second rower in the comp but he does look like a good tradesman. If he comes onto the bench to start the season off he will build up much the same as RFM did this year.
I wouldn't call his opposition nrl standard by any means and even then he looked out of place many times but hey thats just my opinion.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can Martin play on the left edge? It'll be interesting to see how Pay evaluates the pack and how they will rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.