doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasnt done much yet in reserve grade

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's fallen behind others like Ogden/Tualau/To'omaga/Fine these days. Probably on par with Jack Nelson.

Likewise D'rhys Miller I haven't heard much of this year.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His efforts in the World Cup were abysmal. He misses tackles and has little stamina. Kicks goals so that is a bonus. Definately a NO from me.
Have to agree with you. He is 25 after all and never played first grade. Has been to several clubs and hasn’t made it. I think people are expecting too much of him because he carved up in reserve grade in NSW and QLD.

For mine he could be a fringe first grader to fill in for injuries or origin. But he isn’t a starter for him. Fitness is an issue, his defence is lazy. And he is a 70-75 % kicker so isn’t top 3 in that regard either.

For mine fine offers more same as tualau and toomaga offer more potential wise and this why they are in the game day squad more often.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s in the same boat as Cleeland for mine I think he’s a good reggies player and I’m not sure he’s got another gear to play NRL. Maybe a couple of games off the bench to see if he’s got it or not.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He's not far off... Played well last week... Kicks goals too

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of people had him in our starting side before the season started?

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Having a very ordinary season,he hasn't broken line once or offered any try assists,his tackle efficiency is poor at 79.8% and goal kicking uninspiring at 66.7%. He needs to get fit pronto cause way he's going he'll be lucky to hold an ISP spot let alone be promoted to 1st grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He looks shot this season, dunno what's up as he has always performed previously.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having a very ordinary season,he hasn't broken line once or offered any try assists,his tackle efficiency is poor at 79.8% and goal kicking uninspiring at 66.7%. He needs to get fit pronto cause way he's going he'll be lucky to hold an ISP spot let alone be promoted to 1st grade.
Stats you provided seems like a unhappy player.
I'll give him chance over Elliot any day specially after the world cup when he's confidence was up...

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Can we just stop talking about Adam idiot!... Why are people so invatuated with this guy... Never been impressed with this guy... Can someone convince me?...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we just stop talking about Adam idiot!... Why are people so invatuated with this guy... Never been impressed with this guy... Can someone convince me?...
If you can convince us that invatuated is a word we will convince you that we are not in fact infatuated with Elliott.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
If you can convince us that invatuated is a word we will convince you that we are not in fact infatuated with Elliott.
Invatuated.....the term used when one is so obsessed with a particular rugby league player he can not see he's obvious flaws and instead gives them godlike status when in fact he is fucking useless. :grinning:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is giving Elliot godlike status. He’s been woeful to start the season as a lot of players have been. He’s shown under Des that he can handle FG unlike a lot of these names being thrown up. If these blokes cant dominate reserves why do we thing it will be any different in FG?

Status
Not open for further replies.