Rhyse Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Invatuated.....the term used when one is so obsessed with a particular rugby league player he can not see he's obvious flaws and instead gives them godlike status when in fact he is fucking useless. :grinning:
I searched through the net,rummaged every library in Sydney and finally I found what invatuated means. 'Players that win the pink bib for most grasping on jerseys'. PS,please add this word to the spell check.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin seems like a player no one can agree on, some say he had a great World Cup, some say he wasn't so good, some say he should even be in NSW cup, some say he should be in first grade....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin seems like a player no one can agree on, some say he had a great World Cup, some say he wasn't so good, some say he should even be in NSW cup, some say he should be in first grade....
I think the problem is that most people fixate on how good or bad the FG squad is going and then go looking for options because "there must simply be better players around". They see a bloke in the reggies go well and have discovered the "nugget" that no-one else has noticed and push them forward. Martin went OK, not great, but OK for the Kumuls last year but that team was almost entirely made up of...........reggies. So one would expect him to go OK in that group. given his age and where he has come from he might plug a gap but if he and Elliott were playing in the same team tomorrow I think Elliott would be miles ahead. Eastwood already is. I fear the same applies to cleeland. Again when he is fit hopefully he will get a shot but I suspect he really isn't that good when it comes to FG.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have 4 season tickets for the Kennel for my daughter and some of my grandchildren. I didn't think there was a limit on joining the Kennel as it is in GA anyway and first in best dressed for the seats. I didn't think you could buy individual tickets to the Kennel for a single game. In any event just buy GA tickets and you can sit in the bay next to them. Close enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.