Social Media Rhyse Martin will ask for a release

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love RM12 more than the next guy but I can't see it tbh and mentioning him as a loss like Thurston is lunacy lol.

CHN was such a stupid signing in our scheme of things.
The unnecessary headache...

I just feel its right..

RFM
Napa
Martin
CHN
JJ

Tolman
Sue
Elliot
Fualalo

Smith
OG
RT

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tbh I wouldn't take that reason as genuine, he was just saying what he had to based on his decision. I'm pretty sure he signed a 2 year deal when he joined us in 2016.

What person wouldn't want the security of a 3 year deal with a decent salary if offered. He may not have gone to ESL because not every player wants to go to the other side of the world.
Hes said it makes him hungrier having short contracts. Having to play better to get upgrades and to avoid downgrades every year would do that. Some players who go on long deals get complacent and dont really improve.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything on this topic
No information just putting two & two together. I wouldn’t be surprised if he returned home to NQLD Ethan Lowe to the bunnies & Martin replaces him. I mean clearly pay isn’t happy with him after giving him Jersey 25 in the trial game.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if he did he seems right down the bottom of the pecking order for backrow spots.
I couldn't believe it when I first heard people saying he won't even get a spot in the top 17 this season, but it seems like it has weight. I would say that is where this rumour comes from.