Social Media Rhyse Martin will ask for a release

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is an awkward customer to fit in, a great gold kicker which is what we need but we do have plenty of players who can cover for him in the backrow.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rhyse is very under rated and runs really good lines deserves a bench spot

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not heard anything directly or with inside info - only the same rumour and yes it was to North Queeensland. May just be rumour feeding itself - but would free upa spot for an outside back. Also heard that Tualau to England - don't normally share or add to rumours - im bored!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not heard anything directly or with inside info - only the same rumour and yes it was to North Queeensland. May just be rumour feeding itself - but would free upa spot for an outside back. Also heard that Tualau to England - don't normally share or add to rumours - im bored!
If we are going to let players go to England we should be lining up trades. A lot of good youth over there ATM.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we are going to let players go to England we should be lining up trades. A lot of good youth over there ATM.
I cant pretend that the rumours I hear have any substance - there some logic and maybe some wishful thinking and lots of repeating

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Martin wants to play first grade he needs to demand selection rather than feel threatened by the competition. He’s good enough but does he have the attitude to step up and fight for it at this champion club? It’s up to you Rhyse.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin does seem on the outer and didn’t contribute (other than get binned) in the trial

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agreed. QLD RL see his worth I hope Pay does aswell.
I can see Martin being a future maroon especially with goal kicking abilities , woukd kill me if a team like Brisbane or north qld grabbed him and reaped the rewards. It’s hard enough hearing about Thurston all these years

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can see Martin being a future maroon especially with goal kicking abilities , woukd kill me if a team like Brisbane or north qld grabbed him and reaped the rewards. It’s hard enough hearing about Thurston all these years
I love RM12 more than the next guy but I can't see it tbh and mentioning him as a loss like Thurston is lunacy lol.

CHN was such a stupid signing in our scheme of things.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how many games have the bulldogs lost in recent seasons solely on missed goals, with a team lacking in some areas, 2 points from a try can make a huge difference, and on that rhyse martin has to be in the team.

he may not be the best in his position, but hes the best chance of the 2 points

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
we have a fair backup kicker in Holland... Not that I believe there is any substance to this rumour

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love RM12 more than the next guy but I can't see it tbh and mentioning him as a loss like Thurston is lunacy lol.

CHN was such a stupid signing in our scheme of things.
Especially when we are short on outside backs !!!!!!!
Warriors and Penrith reserve grade had a few promising ones to seek

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So what Facebook page was this bullshit rumour posted on... I'd like to point Rhyse in the direction of it ;)