Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crazy usually players go there when they have nothing here weird if he knocks back an nrl contract for england.
Yeah we have the advantage in that sense. They might offer more money but if they are offering a multi year deal he will be about 30 by the time it finishes and would have a hard time getting back to the NRL

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be crazy to go there
Shit like this frustrates the hell out of me. It's not enough that the sharks want to feed of our carcase by picking our pockets, now we have to contend with clubs lucky to be playing rugby league in a second tier comp trying to steal our promising prospects.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit like this frustrates the hell out of me. It's not enough that the sharks want to feed of our carcase by picking our pockets, now we have to contend with clubs lucky to be playing rugby league in a second tier comp trying to steal our promising prospects.
Yep just hope management has got some good news soon for us getting a little frustrating.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell the Poms to go and get F@CKED!!!! His choice is simple, he can either stay with us and become a regular NRL Bulldogs favorite or he can go and and play in a second tier comp where NRL players go to for their last hurrah.
The thing with Martin is he’s a late bloomer. He’s not your 20-21 year old young gun. The guy turns 26 next year. He might wanna make as much money as he can before he hits the back end of his career in a few years. Who knows, it’s just an offer, doesn’t mean he’s gonna go. But with the way our club is carrying on crying poor about the cap nothing will surprise me anymore with the dogs.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep just hope management has got some good news soon for us getting a little frustrating.
Yeah I feel the same way mate. Waiting for good news from the club is like trying to slam a revolving door. Lol :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crazy usually players go there when they have nothing here weird if he knocks back an nrl contract for england.
His not young... He should take a 2 yr NRL contract and make a name for himself first though. Then he could probably get a bigger contract in England.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing with Martin is he’s a late bloomer. He’s not your 20-21 year old young gun. The guy turns 26 next year. He might wanna make as much money as he can before he hits the back end of his career in a few years. Who knows, it’s just an offer, doesn’t mean he’s gonna go. But with the way our club is carrying on crying poor about the cap nothing will surprise me anymore with the dogs.
Yeah we just have to remember the fable about the boy that cried wolf, he cried wolf once to often and the wolves ate him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is this rumour from the same guy that claims we are after Jahrome Hughes?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell the Poms to go and get F@CKED!!!! His choice is simple, he can either stay with us and become a regular NRL Bulldogs favorite or he can go and and play in a second tier comp where NRL players go to for their last hurrah.
Can we actually guarantee him a starting 2nd row berth next year with a fit JJ and RFM?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Despite our salary cap woes we should have a bit of coin now to sign martin and lewis after Getting rid of moses/woods and not re signing morris boys

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can we actually guarantee him a starting 2nd row berth next year with a fit JJ and RFM?
My thoughts exactly as Elliott appears to be favoured at Lock.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly as Elliott appears to be favoured at Lock.
I rate Elliott, he has come good. He loves this club and jersey and is playing his heart out for us. Bring on the Elliott haters, I'm not afraid to say I like the dude

Status
Not open for further replies.