Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I haven't really seen enough of this guy to have a clear opinion of him. However today everything he did had purpose, you could tell how badly he wanted to win. Really enjoyed watching him and he's only 24-25 i think. Would love to see an NRL club pick him up as he seems to have great potential.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Born 1992.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2011/mar/07/rhys-evans-super-league
1) The kids are all right
It is hard to remember a weekend in recent Super League history when so many young players have made such a significant impact. Rhys Evans has received the most attention, and that's fair enough – it isn't often that an 18-year-old from Bridgend makes such a striking starting debut, and the quality of his centre play in Warrington's impressive victory over Leeds on Saturday thrust him forward as a potential solution to one of British rugby league's long-term problem positions

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck he has wheels, nearly caught Roberts on his 90 meter try - from the other side of the field

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some get him to belmore then.

Ohh that's right, we only buy reserve grade, midget wingers who run as fast as most props these days.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. Ran with purpose all night. English always seem to have high quality backs imo
No English backs in recent history seem to be able to translate it to the NRL though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No English backs in recent history seem to be able to translate it to the NRL though
Ryan Hall would have dominated here quite easily, shame he never ended up over here.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how Sarginson goes, big wraps on him
yeah he really performed well in the international series post 2014 i think. Elgey plays pretty direct so that should serve him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.