RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Taxed almost to breaking point? Do you know what percentage of your tax goes to jobseeker payments (just jobseeker, not pension and disability payments), or are you just regurgitating hyperbolic and overly emotive propaganda?

How many unemployed people do you know? I can guarantee a fair few of them want to work. You obviously have no idea how hard it is for people who are middle aged or older to find work and how hard it is to get on disability.

You could do with a dose of empathy, lafam.

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like anything we live in a Dogg way Dogg world. The haves exploit the have nots
I played the game
I get that you’ve created story’s in your head to explain why you do what you do, or in this case don’t do.

But don’t just give up, no matter how hard it is.

Working is tough, but the more you get up and go to work and contribute to society, the more achievement your going to get out of it on a personal level, you’ll feel good about yourself and the better your whole life gets.

The best thing you can ever give a man is a job.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taxed almost to breaking point? Do you know what percentage of your tax goes to jobseeker payments (just jobseeker, not pension and disability payments), or are you just regurgitating hyperbolic and overly emotive propaganda?

How many unemployed people do you know? I can guarantee a fair few of them want to work. You obviously have no idea how hard it is for people who are middle aged or older to find work and how hard it is to get on disability.

You could do with a dose of empathy, lafam.
Put floaties on before you jump in the deep end mate ..

Australian’s are taxed on average at 33% a 3rd of everything they earn …

But like you, most don’t consider excise tax where they’re paying taxes on money that’s already been taxed, land taxes, stamp duties, luxury tax, capital gains taxes, I don’t have all night to go into all the other taxes that you haven’t considered.

Everyone knows there are legitimate people looking for work, they’re also very aware there are a big percentage that have no intentions of ever getting a job and are proud to admit it, people who are very capable of working, some even come out and admit they haven’t worked for over 5 years and have said they know how to cheat the system and they’re proud to do it, I had an office over the top of a Centrelink office, the amount of young men and women riding disability scooters into the Centrelink building who you’d later see come out, zoom across the road, get of the scooter and walk into the bottlo, or 7/11 was alarming ..

And yes I personally know of people who haven’t worked for 20 years and never intend to and I’ve seen that carry through to the next generation.

Have you ever owned a business and gone to your accountant and ran through the amounts of your profits that go to the tax man ever quarter …

To the ones you mention that are legitimately looking for work I say step it up, businesses all over Australia are crying out for good staff !

For those that legitimately can’t work, I’m sorry for the thousands of rotten apples that paint you in a bad light !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I get that you’ve created story’s in your head to explain why you do what you do, or in this case don’t do.

But don’t just give up, no matter how hard it is.

Working is tough, but the more you get up and go to work and contribute to society, the more achievement your going to get out of it on a personal level, you’ll feel good about yourself and the better your whole life gets.

The best thing you can ever give a man is a job.
Slaves think like this. Not entrepreneurs like Donald Trump. Elon Musk, me etc
I make bank bevazuss I got entry into this F’ed ip nation on a mo’fkn refugee pas so I can work various payments to make a good 800 bucks a well my boy Iqbal hoook me up in his big basement 20o a week and occasionally do cash in hand gigs I’m the king yo

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I make bank bevazuss I got entry into this F’ed ip nation on a mo’fkn refugee pas so I can work various payments to make a good 800 bucks a well my boy Iqbal hoook me up in his big basement 20o a week and occasionally do cash in hand gigs I’m the king yo
Your in someone’s basement your no king Nashy

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Put floaties on before you jump in the deep end mate ..

Australian’s are taxed on average at 33% a 3rd of everything they earn …

But like you, most don’t consider excise tax where they’re paying taxes on money that’s already been taxed, land taxes, stamp duties, luxury tax, capital gains taxes, I don’t have all night to go into all the other taxes that you haven’t considered.

Everyone knows there are legitimate people looking for work, they’re also very aware there are a big percentage that have no intentions of ever getting a job and are proud to admit it, people who are very capable of working, some even come out and admit they haven’t worked for over 5 years and have said they know how to cheat the system and they’re proud to do it, I had an office over the top of a Centrelink office, the amount of young men and women riding disability scooters into the Centrelink building who you’d later see come out, zoom across the road, get of the scooter and walk into the bottlo, or 7/11 was alarming ..

And yes I personally know of people who haven’t worked for 20 years and never intend to and I’ve seen that carry through to the next generation.

Have you ever owned a business and gone to your accountant and ran through the amounts of your profits that go to the tax man ever quarter …

To the ones you mention that are legitimately looking for work I say step it up, businesses all over Australia are crying out for good staff !

For those that legitimately can’t work, I’m sorry for the thousands of rotten apples that paint you in a bad light !
Lol you didn't answer my question, but thanks for the diatribe.

For someone who works so hard, you sure do seem to spend a lot of time looking out windows and posting condescending comments on TK.

But thanks for schooling me. I'll tell my highly skilled uncle who worked his whole life as an accountant, yet couldn't find work due to his age and health status after leaving his job to relocate and move closer to family following a cancer diagnosis, and couldn't get on disability when he was no longer well enough to work, that he should just try harder. Oh wait, I can't.... he's dead.

You get rid of welfare to stop bludgers, and you leave genuine people who really need support out in the cold.... and there are a lot more of them than you think.

As i said in my previous comment, I think you could do with a dose of empathy.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you didn't answer my question, but thanks for the diatribe.

For someone who works so hard, you sure do seem to spend a lot of time looking out windows and posting condescending comments on TK.

But thanks for schooling me. I'll tell my highly skilled uncle who worked his whole life as an accountant, yet couldn't find work due to his age and health status after leaving his job to relocate and move closer to family following a cancer diagnosis, and couldn't get on disability when he was no longer well enough to work, that he should just try harder. Oh wait, I can't.... he's dead.

You get rid of welfare to stop bludgers, and you leave genuine people who really need support out in the cold.... and there are a lot more of them than you think.

As i said in my previous comment, I think you could do with a dose of empathy.
Sorry to hear about your uncle, that’s the ugly side to the conversation we’re having and what frustrates me about the whole situation … thousands of young people don’t want to work, huge amount are even traveling Australia in vans, all capable of working but instead are surfing and free camping, taking up parking at the best beaches, all on tax payers money, while skilled people who’ve paid taxes all their lives that really need help like your uncle, are denied, something very wrong there.

I never said to get rid of welfare, I just said theres an awful lot of people abusing the system and suckling on the tax payers teat that are proud to do so, and they’re a problem.

I also did show empathy in my comment and mentioned that there are very deserving people on welfare and I apologised on behalf of the bad apples in the group for painting those people that really need help in a bad light.

I will mention that if you know people that own businesses you’d be very aware that they’re struggling to find good staff, it’s currently a very good time for those who are willing to work, most are finding employment within a fortnight or so, might need to step out of the comfort zone and try for something completely different, but those that are willing are finding jobs pretty quickly regardless of age …

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Even Google Translate threw up a bunch of errors when I sought its aid in translating that!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your uncle, that’s the ugly side to the conversation we’re having and what frustrates me about the whole situation … thousands of young people don’t want to work, huge amount are even traveling Australia in vans, all capable of working but instead are surfing and free camping, taking up parking at the best beaches, all on tax payers money, while skilled people who’ve paid taxes all their lives that really need help like your uncle, are denied, something very wrong there.

I never said to get rid of welfare, I just said theres an awful lot of people abusing the system and suckling on the tax payers teat that are proud to do so, and they’re a problem.

I also did show empathy in my comment and mentioned that there are very deserving people on welfare and I apologised on behalf of the bad apples in the group for painting those people that really need help in a bad light.

I will mention that if you know people that own businesses you’d be very aware that they’re struggling to find good staff, it’s currently a very good time for those who are willing to work, most are finding employment within a fortnight or so, might need to step out of the comfort zone and try for something completely different, but those that are willing are finding jobs pretty quickly regardless of age …
Why y'all beefing over centrelink payments in an RFM thread? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: