RFM Interview

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the big fella catches a break with injuries.
Yeah would be good to see him play put the whole season - especially in '22 where he will have good finishers in JAC, Dufty and co.

RFM is one of our better hole runners and with Elliott gone, we desperately need him to play the whole season and have teams back pedalling.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stay strong. I can sense his mental pain. It's obvious he's struggling on that area. He was tight knit with the poly boys who are no longer at the club which can only add to his burden. Hopefully he can come out the other side and inspire players around him. Good luck.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stay strong. I can sense his mental pain. It's obvious he's struggling on that area. He was tight knit with the poly boys who are no longer at the club which can only add to his burden. Hopefully he can come out the other side and inspire players around him. Good luck.
Agree. I can see RFM and JAC getting along pretty well.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah would be good to see him play put the whole season - especially in '22 where he will have good finishers in JAC, Dufty and co.

RFM is one of our better hole runners and with Elliott gone, we desperately need him to play the whole season and have teams back pedalling.
With who gone!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
RFM through the middle off the bench. Last chance saloon
It's his best spot, but with our lack of edge forwards I could see him starting there again next season if fit.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Far out, Zap truly is the worst interviewer I’ve ever listened to
Yeah asks the same question about 3 different ways.

A good interviewer will move and adapt the questions according to the dynamic of the interview and the previous answer(s).

Zap just reads the questions off a set list he prepared the day before.