CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a load of crap.

CHN still misses tackles but he doesn't miss anywhere near as much as Adam idiot.

RFM got dropped immediately for an offload that was intercepted, for no other reason but that offload. Adam idiot runs to the sideline and gets pushed out by a winger.

To seriously suggest that keeping adam idiot in the starting lineup over some of our other players purely because we "are too dumb to understand the situation Dib, Castle & Hasler left us in" is the stupidest reasoning I've seen on this forum.
The missing tackle things was simply because a few players rushed out of the line recklessly while others barely took a step off. Napa tops the missed tackles for props from memory, Smith legit missed almost every tackle attempted in a single half one game. We're more disciplined and organised in defence, we're also showing more awareness and enthusiasm. Overall the improvements defensively are off the back of us working more effectively as a unit and individuals are coming under less stress because of it and making smarter choices.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a load of crap.

CHN still misses tackles but he doesn't miss anywhere near as much as Adam idiot.

RFM got dropped immediately for an offload that was intercepted, for no other reason but that offload. Adam idiot runs to the sideline and gets pushed out by a winger.

To seriously suggest that keeping adam idiot in the starting lineup over some of our other players purely because we "are too dumb to understand the situation Dib, Castle & Hasler left us in" is the stupidest reasoning I've seen on this forum.
I didn’t even mention Elliot but calling a bulldog who gives his guts for the team “Adam idiot” just shows how dumb and biased some of you are

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Pay’s pets is just a saying wankers who are too dumb to understand the situation Dib, Castle & Hasler left us in and who think they are at training every day and know better than the coaching staff.
Remember when CHN got dropped? People here carried on like pork chops but he worked on his defense and has come back much better
Funny when people can't argue with reasoning and logic so they resort to personal insults without actually engaging in the discussion.

So who is the real wanker here? Wanker

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny when people can't argue with reasoning and logic so they resort to personal insults without actually engaging in the discussion.

So who is the real wanker here? Wanker
I guess I’m responding to insults with another insult. I hope you are ok

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t even mention Elliot but calling a bulldog who gives his guts for the team “Adam idiot” just shows how dumb and biased some of you are
I quoted your post in which you quoted a post which DIRECTLY referenced Adam idiot as pays pet. Keep up!

And please get off your high horse. He's got the nickname of "idiot" because hes got butter fingers, gives the stupidest of penalties away REGULARLY, miss copious amounts of easy tackles, and does stupid shit like run directly towards the sideline and get pushed out.

But yet pays reasoning for dropping chn or rfm all but disappears for pays pet Adam idiot.

Last week was the first good game that he's played ALL season, he's been a fucking liability every other game.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I quoted your post in which you quoted a post which DIRECTLY referenced Adam idiot as pays pet. Keep up!

And please get off your high horse. He's got the nickname of "idiot" because hes got butter fingers, gives the stupidest of penalties away REGULARLY, miss copious amounts of easy tackles, and does stupid shit like run directly towards the sideline and get pushed out.

But yet pays reasoning for dropping chn or rfm all but disappears for pays pet Adam idiot.

Last week was the first good game that he's played ALL season, he's been a fucking liability every other game.
He does do some dumbs things but I don’t insult our players with rude nicknames mate