News Reynolds charged with DV

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much the story.
It was a one night stand. She’s from Melbourne she contacted him to say she was pregnant. She took fake photos of the ultrasound off the internet to show him.
He said ok let’s make it work come up to Sydney. They did a baby reveal at clempton Park. Blue balloons, twin boys. He was stoked. She then said I lost the babies. He was shattered.
She apparently fell pregnant again, he wanted to go to the ultrasounds she always said no except this one time he wouldn’t take no for an answer. They were in the ultrasound clinic and she went up to the receptionist he caught her handing her a note saying please don’t let him into the ultrasound because he bashes me obviously trying to hide the fake pregnancy.
She broke into his house when he was asleep and broke a door.
She lied about her mother dying.
Before all this came out josh tried to put an avo against her, he went to the cops and everything.
Up until 3 days before the story broke she was in Italy telling him she was pregnant with his baby.
I’ve missed a heap more but she is a total fruit loop!
Yeah right.... I could tell when she was recording him she was a nut job..

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What’s more disturbing thing with this whole saga today is the so called fans on west tigers forum. To save some salary cap they make it like he has committed the crime of the century in that video . No wonder the west tigers are a joke of a club
Plenty of fans on there supporting him too though, not everyone believes this sorry moll is a victim and JR is the devil.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What’s more disturbing thing with this whole saga today is the so called fans on west tigers forum. To save some salary cap they make it like he has committed the crime of the century in that video . No wonder the west tigers are a joke of a club
One of the worst singings in the game, no suprise fans would look at any opportunity to push him out of the club.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

maybe they just don't like their hard earned money going towards banging prosys... not to say he's not the only player doing it

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Succubus.
Please don't compare Toddy to a Succubus bro. At least Succubus's are hot, and will kill you via crushing your pelvis... the best way to go out.

Oh yeah! :D

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
If she is the perpetrator, I feel for him.
If he is, I feel for her.
Time will tell, hopefully.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
If she is the perpetrator, I feel for him.
If he is, I feel for her.
Time will tell, hopefully.
Exactly this. I reckon she is the one lying IMHO.
Hopefully the truth comes out but that is no guarantee in a he said/she said thing like this.
Would've thought her releasing that footage yesterday would've breached court rules on a pending case? It could certainly influence potential jurors you would think.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It isn't a good look but he did absolutely nothing in this video that will get him charged with anything. This woman seems fucked in the head imo, definitely going out of her way to cause trouble for Josh.
Totally agree mate, I would never condone hitting or even worse behaviour towards a woman but let’s face it, some women and in my case MOST women give a bloke a thousand reasons to give them a good smack in the mouth ( which I have never done ) yeah we reach a certain point where we give them a gob full of truth back to them in response to their female bullshit but that’s where I draw the line and walk away! I honestly don’t know the truth to this story but it only looks like JR was doing what most of us have done a few times in the past, and if I were a betting man ( which I am ) I would bet my balls this woman has instigated the whole thing knowing how he would react and had her mobile phone ready to record secretly just so she can make out she is the victim to the brainless agenda driven media! Josh did nothing wrong in that clip except for giving the mole a good dose of truth which she most likely deserved tbh. The problem with the media these days is that they always presume a man is guilty and they never ask the question ( what did the woman do to deserve such abuse? ) neither do they dig up the woman’s past to find out what a lowlife the person is! The best defence a man can have is

1. Pick your partner better
2. Never feed off your emotions and indulge in pointless argument
3. When alarm bells start ringing don’t ignore them and stay 10 steps ahead of a dodgy individual
4. Voice record every little argument because you can use it as evidence once a dodgy missus calls the police and tries to have you thrown out of your own home and locked up
( If you follow these simple steps and provide the recorded evidence the police will lock the woman up instead for being fraudulent )

end of lesson lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that former Bulldog Josh Reynolds?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor Josh. Women like this lunatic just make it harder for real victims of domestic abuse or rape.

This woman has dragged Josh's name through the dirt, put him and several other guys through a living hell and she deserves to be given a sentence herself for extortion and faking medical records.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor Josh. Women like this lunatic just make it harder for real victims of domestic abuse or rape.

This woman has dragged Josh's name through the dirt, put him and several other guys through a living hell and she deserves to be given a sentence herself for extortion and faking medical records.
Gotta feel sorry for Josh for getting involved with such a piece of work. She's fucked with the poor blokes head big time as well as taken money under false pretences. She a narcissist straight up!