Reynolds brain snap,again

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the game Reynolds gave away the most stupid, blatant penalty that could have easily brought undone all the hard work of the previous 79 minutes and 50 seconds. He NEEDS to use his head more and stop doing mindless things out there.
If Penrith scored off that last play the level of filthy disappointment would have been unprecedented.

We played with good intensity and I'm so proud but please Reynolds, use your head ffs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it was a great penalty and i was shouting at them to do it

get the defence set properly for the final play

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
At the end of the game Reynolds gave away the most stupid, blatant penalty that could have easily brought undone all the hard work of the previous 79 minutes and 50 seconds. He NEEDS to use his head more and stop doing mindless things out there.
If Penrith scored off that last play the level of filthy disappointment would have been unprecedented.

We played with good intensity and I'm so proud but please Reynolds, use your head ffs.
With you there mate

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
it was a great penalty and i was shouting at them to do it

get the defence set properly for the final play

im with Rod on this, it gave us a chance to settle for the final play

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
and let them get set for a final play with 5 seconds remaining. the way we were defending and where they were on the field with 5 seconds to go the worst thing to do was give away a stupid penalty. Soward was able to set himself to kick to the winger. Stupid

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was just poor timing. I'd have done the same thing to be honest.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and let them get set for a final play with 5 seconds remaining. the way we were defending and where they were on the field with 5 seconds to go the worst thing to do was give away a stupid penalty. Soward was able to set himself to kick to the winger. Stupid
well we had just finished running forward and back, forward and back, forward and back, forward and back, forward and back, if both teams then get 30 seconds to steady themselves it is our advantage

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
rod there was 5 seconds left, we had their measure and weren't staggered we gave them a chance to position themselves for an attacking kick where if play continued naturally soward wouldn't have had anywhere near the time he did

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a great play by Reynolds.. stop nit picking ffs!!!

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im with Rod on this, it gave us a chance to settle for the final play
Agree. If he hadn't done that they would have enough time for one final play... Who knows what could have happened had he not stopped them and gave away a penalty...
Let's be honest any other game the refs would just let it go and blow the final whistle... But because it was us beating the panties they felt they had to give them every chance...

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not nit picking and it wasn't a great play it was stupid and gave them time to position their kicker and chaser. with 5 seconds left to give away a penalty like that was a stupid play.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
It was the right thing to do. It is easier to defend a Hail Mary kick after the siren when you have your line set compared to them getting a quick play the ball and creating something due to us being on the back foot.

It was the one time during the game I was good with us giving away a penalty

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
rod there was 5 seconds left, we had their measure and weren't staggered we gave them a chance to position themselves for an attacking kick where if play continued naturally soward wouldn't have had anywhere near the time he did
we gave ourselves a chance to get positioned for their attacking kick as well, get our configuration correct and everyone knows that they just need to bat the ball out if in a tight contest

im surprised penrith didnt kick for touch closer to our line and do one final hail mary backline move

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm not nit picking and it wasn't a great play it was stupid and gave them time to position their kicker and chaser. with 5 seconds left to give away a penalty like that was a stupid play.
5 seconds left = 1 play

they are getting 1 play so why not be ready for it and composed

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess a lot of people disagree with you, likeadoggy. Maybe just get over it and try to be positive about the team for the week instead? It's a long off-season with plenty of time for negativity, if that's what you're into.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great play by Reynolds.. idiots can't see the better side of it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It worked! We're in the Grand Final! Who knows what would've happened had he not given away that penalty. Up Reynolds!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, i agree with the guys saying it was a good play. If they got the quick play the ball and spread it who knows what could have happened.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I've been more positive than most, I've been confident about every final we've played and copped shit from here there and everywhere for it so please, I'm not being negative . The way the game was being played at the time I don't think it was a smart play I thought it was stupid, we could have cut sowards time in half easily had the penalty not been given. I actually couldn't believe he could be that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.