Reynolds ‘forever grateful’ for Bulldogs, Hasler as he reveals reasons for Super League move

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was like that Special Ed kid with ADHD who lacked true talent but was all heart and gave 100% when on the field. He did love the club and bleed for the blue and the white, you got to give him that.
100%!
This is exactly how I saw him...couldn't have put it better...cheers to u & JR!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why he is grateful after Hasler decided to go with Foran instead of him. That I cannot fathom. That only thing I can think of is he's over it and doesn't care, he just doesn't want to stir trouble.
Hoping for an offer from Manly.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prone to brain explosion.. but I still have a soft spot for him.. brang plenty of energy & always have his all..

Plus some great memories & wins in his time with us..
Won us a game against the Knights at Belmore in the dying minutes, then gave them an opportunity to claw it back 60 seconds later.
Had passion for the club, but couldn't apply discipline on the field. Suspended for tripping a few times.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That game was as fixed as fuck. They probably had that munted-headed dribbler's name already etched on the Clive Churchill medal a few days before the game. Him or the wife-bashing lizard.
The NRL got it's wristy and the resultant happy ending that year.
We were in the game up until she rex bitch ass attempt at tackling on one of those burgess flogs

Also the famous goanna try was scored off a forward pass. Go watch the footage if u can stomach it

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree with that, they even had Souths ring the bell, they were never going to lose that game unfortunately.
Reynolds had a great career with the dogs IMO, always gave 100% and thats all you can ask for in a player, he would have died for the jersey.
hope he kills it in england, they will love his attitude and style of play.
Not to mention the NRL deliberately manipulated ticket sales to allow Souths fans unlimited access to grand final tickets for 24 hours before we played Penrith. This had never been done before and hasn't been done since. There was absolutely nothing accidental about it.

I was worried about it before the Souths vs Easts game and boght my tickets earlier that afternoon which was a bit of a gamble. When I was there it was something like 80/20 Souths to Bulldog supporters in the pub before, and not much better in the game.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were in the game up until she rex bitch ass attempt at tackling on one of those burgess flogs

Also the famous goanna try was scored off a forward pass. Go watch the footage if u can stomach it
I felt like I was the only person in the stadium booing that try. A clear metre forward.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both 2012 and 2014 hurt equally and I was at the last one !!

Even 94, 98 still hurt FFS!

It’s like your kids you can’t compare one over the other all the same
Hurts even more when at the games and the opposition supporters lay into you despite only our supporters ever copping a bad reputation. Broncos supporters were terrible in 98, Souths supporters not much better in 2014. Melbourne supporters were pretty good in 2012 but there weren't many of them there tbh.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure if he played under Pay and his “madness” his opinion of the best coach would be vastly difference :p