News REVEALED: BLUES’ BIZARRE PRE-GAME RITUAL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have too much time on your hands, to go searching for that.
You have too much time on your hands if you agree that it’s fine for footballers to go dress shopping, apply make up and get their hair done so they look good before a game.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have too much time on your hands if you agree that it’s fine for footballers to go dress shopping, apply make up and get their hair done so they look good before a game.
Mate you win, I really don’t care either way. But if we had Bulldogs players who waxed their legs and played like a Ben Barba type of player every week, I personally wouldn’t care what he does in his spare time - long as they win games of footy. We are also in a new era of players where they do everything different to the old school way. Not my cup of tea, but each to their own. We have Okunbor that stuffs around with his hair before games, but can’t seem to get it right on the field, so he looks like an idiot. Obviously this is my personal opinion.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not surprised, probably cheaper than a night out on the piss followed by a late night lamb kebab then a visit to a brothel!
I know what id rather do

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All a NSW player would have to do is to say they just did what Big Mal did. He used to be a mono brow. But geez, the femanisation of men these days (& the masculinisation of women) is destroying the World. No wonder 1/3 of kids in America are GBTL.
Exactly, this transgender thing is going down the slippery slope at the rate of knoghts.
I guess it's one way to make men and women equal.
Now I'm waiting for an attack from Kacky and the other athiets

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone notice Reece Walsh ? He’s gotta a better eyebrow job than my mrs

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Social media generation, get used to it.

You’ll find a couple of these blokes will soon formally identify as women and transition into NRLW stars in a few years time.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Social media generation, get used to it.

You’ll find a couple of these blokes will soon formally identify as women and transition into NRLW stars in a few years time.
Only if they have transitioned before puberty, which is still a possibility in luai’s case