Social Media Return for Reynolds??

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is not the answer, fair enough he had passion and loved the place but he's had his time and it's all finished now.... By signing him we're putting ourselves 2-3 years behind again on having decent halves.... Time to move on and try for the next few years. I know he always gave his best but it simply wasn't good enough or consistent enough to be a dominant half in the NRL...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maloney for a season bro?
A fit Foran and Maloney would absolutely kill it
Why would we recruit for 2020? Our focus should be 2021 and beyond. Maloney for one year isn't it.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would we recruit for 2020? Our focus should be 2021 and beyond. Maloney for one year isn't it.
But we have TWO spots in our roster available and substantial cap space to fit Maloney in to play alongside Foran. Between the two it would do wonders for the upcoming halves with the knowledge and experience they could part with and teach the younger brigade things that our coaching staff cannot.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But we have TWO spots in our roster available and substantial cap space to fit Maloney in to play alongside Foran. Between the two it would do wonders for the upcoming halves with the knowledge and experience they could part with and teach the younger brigade things that our coaching staff cannot.
I think Foran's enough for that. I think it'd actually hinder Wakeham's development and he still isn't re-signed which means we have to give him game time in 2020. I think the best thing to do is pick up one to two players mid season that don't have many options that are going to be with us for 2021 and beyond (similar to DWZ).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Linked to a bunch of bums, if true this board is a bigger joke than I previously thought.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Foran's enough for that. I think it'd actually hinder Wakeham's development and he still isn't re-signed which means we have to give him game time in 2020. I think the best thing to do is pick up one to two players mid season that don't have many options that are going to be with us for 2021 and beyond (similar to DWZ).
I'd agree that going for another half really isn't the best thing when Foran's coming back.

But getting a backrower and centre would be gold and something we should definitely look at if the right player pops up. If not, be patient and get the right one.

Got a feeling though that we'll sign no one as it'll releave some of the stress on our accounts

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit of experience in Teo and Maloney would be great for a couple of seasons.
Reynolds... it would bring back some Bulldogs DNA and be a feelgood story but it's not what we need.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maloney for a season bro?
A fit Foran and Maloney would absolutely kill it
I’d rather give the game time to Wakeham, Cogger or Averillo. I heard Maloney talking on the radio a few weeks ago and he said he was definitely going back to France next year. We aren’t going to win the comp and top 8 looks out of reach so giving game time to those 3 I mentioned would benefit us a lot more in the long term.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No way who is on the selection commitee what the hell do we need the Grub back for. We now can start to buy some decent players but he 8s not one rubs sideways all day. Lets not waste our money please and not even Ben Teo as well.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No way who is on the selection commitee what the hell do we need the Grub back for. We now can start to buy some decent players but he 8s not one rubs sideways all day. Lets not waste our money please and not even Ben Teo as well.
Ok.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d rather give the game time to Wakeham, Cogger or Averillo. I heard Maloney talking on the radio a few weeks ago and he said he was definitely going back to France next year. We aren’t going to win the comp and top 8 looks out of reach so giving game time to those 3 I mentioned would benefit us a lot more in the long term.
Maloney is cooked and he knows it, went overseas for a final pay day before this body calls it quits. This is the type of signing we would make though ffs.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yes lets feel good about bringing back an old and busted player, that will surely bring in sponsors and success on the field
there is no such thing as bulldogs dna that died with bullfrog, the one man who could get a deal done and player to the club
A bit of experience in Teo and Maloney would be great for a couple of seasons.
Reynolds... it would bring back some Bulldogs DNA and be a feelgood story but it's not what we need.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree . There has been absolutely no point to the last few seasons now if we don't give the young fellas time

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maloney is cooked and he knows it, went overseas for a final pay day before this body calls it quits. This is the type of signing we would make though ffs.
If only take Te’o and even then I’m not that keen on it. I’d only want him because we have no back row depth. If we sign Reynolds we might as well write off the next 3-4 years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If only take Te’o and even then I’m not that keen on it. I’d only want him because we have no back row depth. If we sign Reynolds we might as well write off the next 3-4 years.
Not interested in him either, 33 and hasn't played league since ??? I just don't see where the value is in this type of signing, rather risk it with a big play for Savea if we're looking into union buy even then that's a bit of a high risk move for us.

I just want these clowns at the club to get their fucking shit sorted. All they've done is talk shit...player development has been no where near good enough like they claimed it would be while the "Bulldogs DNA" was an absolute myth.

These ***** conned so many of our fans and these last few years have been completely wasted, called it from day one that they were just going to sit back and wait for the cap to clear itself. Don't trust them in the slightest to make the best decisions moving forward from here.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd take Reynolds back for the season.

You have to admit. His passing and kicking game has greatly improved in the past two years.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the whole lockdown going on I've been rubbing sideways too!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would this be the type of signing we would make ? What injured cooked players have they signed on big money to date ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd take Reynolds back for the season.

You have to admit. His passing and kicking game has greatly improved in the past two years.
How many games has he even played in those two years? Lol. He isn't better than Foran and I don't want him starting over Wakeham or Averillo...better than JMK but still not good enough. Best role for him is off the bench on a low wage but I don't see that happening and I don't see him staying fit enough.