Social Media Return for Reynolds??

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the big league wrap they say Tigers offered to pay 500 thousand of the JR deal meaning dogs pay 250/300 but recruitment committee said no! WTF are they thinking? I know he is not the future but he could be the answer for this year and leadership for next! #sackpay #fuckofftheboardalso

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
On the big league wrap they say Tigers offered to pay 500 thousand of the JR deal meaning dogs pay 250/300 but recruitment committee said no! WTF are they thinking? I know he is not the future but he could be the answer for this year and leadership for next! #sackpay #fuckofftheboardalso
The figures were the other way round apparently. I wouldn’t pay 500k a year for Reynolds, maybe 250k though but our bench is already warm enough with Foran

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The amount that guy has put on the line for this club bought us to 2 grand finals and a nsw series win his body is worn down from playing for us I bet half of u were at belmore chanting Reynolds against storm .............west tigers supporters aren’t fucking whinging about a broken down benji returning to their club Fucken wake up to yourselves it’s not wat he brings on the paddock it’s wat he brings off the field u 2 dimensional dimwits in an era where we can’t rebuild like we did in 2009 with kimmorely, ennis, hannant, staggs..... someone who knows bulldogs... I bet he doesn’t care if he Fucken plays just to help the bulldogs succeed FUCKEN GROW UP..... a team consists of cohesion not of superstars take tony Grimaldi for example in 2004 but he was the glue..... I’m sick and tired of coming onto this kennel for positives and all negatives...... DO U WANNA BE THE DRAGONS???

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount that guy has put on the line for this club bought us to 2 grand finals and a nsw series win his body is worn down from playing for us I bet half of u were at belmore chanting Reynolds against storm .............west tigers supporters aren’t fucking whinging about a broken down benji returning to their club Fucken wake up to yourselves it’s not wat he brings on the paddock it’s wat he brings off the field u 2 dimensional dimwits in an era where we can’t rebuild like we did in 2009 with kimmorely, ennis, hannant, staggs..... someone who knows bulldogs... I bet he doesn’t care if he Fucken plays just to help the bulldogs succeed FUCKEN GROW UP..... a team consists of cohesion not of superstars take tony Grimaldi for example in 2004 but he was the glue..... I’m sick and tired of coming onto this kennel for positives and all negatives...... DO U WANNA BE THE DRAGONS???
I’ve heard some low insults over the years but ‘do you wanna be the Dragons’ really hurts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Comparing Benji and Reynolds...WOW.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also tried to say that Reynolds would contribute his full $750k to our cap, even if we only paid $250k and Tiggers paid the rest...like why the fuck would we argue over $200k if it meant nothing to the cap?

Pooper Scooper Hooper seriously has no clue

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

How many more threads do you wanna post this drivel in?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No to Reynolds. He is all energy and that's it...... We need to move on and find a class player.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to Reynolds. He is all energy and that's it...... We need to move on and find a class player.
Plus he cant tackle to save his life. Glad hes stopped tripping but hes a serial grabber or jumps up and goes high.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds won’t be coming back pay wants him badly but the board has flat out turned him down, could’ve had him for 200k for the rest of the year but the board doesn’t want him

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's probably BS we were never interested in the first place. We don't need to bring in a senior half this season when we have Foran already.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's probably BS we were never interested in the first place. We don't need to bring in a senior half this season when we have Foran already.
Pay wanted him badly and was turned down by the board, pay asking for countless players and the board won’t play ball.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reynolds won’t be coming back pay wants him badly but the board has flat out turned him down, could’ve had him for 200k for the rest of the year but the board doesn’t want him
For that price, dumb if true. I'd of taken him for up to 300k no question. Even if it was only for the 14 role.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay wanted him badly and was turned down by the board, pay asking for countless players and the board won’t play ball.
Yh well he's not here next year so why would they listen lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yh well he's not here next year so why would they listen lol.
Which top coach are we signing? Pay's done a good job considering everything and they aren't going to move him on for same same or worse.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay will want to sign short term stop gaps to save his job. At least the board are in charge which means they can build for the future. The previous board let Des have too much of a say in signings.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Which top coach are we signing? Pay's done a good job considering everything and they aren't going to move him on for same same or worse.
No he hasn't.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wondering if you have an update on your post from Saturday?