Social Media Return for Reynolds??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I couldn't say no if it was for close to minimum wage (absolute maximum would be 300k). 6, 9 or 14 (dependent on who else we sign and re-sign). If he wasn't the heart of Belmore (with Graham) and one of my favourite players to play for the club I wouldn't say yes, but he is. I still think he has ability, it's just his run with injuries which we actually started to see before he went to the Tigers. I just realised he's contracted for another year and on a reported 750k, Tigers would have to contribute 450k at least and at that point is it even worth it for them.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this happens it says alot about our recruitment!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s very little to no upside of getting Grub back. He was erratic and inconsistent when he played in a much better team then we have now. He has never been a composed player so you can’t even bring him in for his experience and calming influence being a veteran. Then you add in his injuries in the last few years and there’s really nothing to gain for the club.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks. Don’t go over old ground, past is past.. we are trying to move forward and create an new team, era, cheap or not.. it’s not the way forward.!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
James Hooper. Enough said.

Reynolds is a great guy who plays as hard as anyone but he's well past his best and there's no way the club would or should consider bringing him back.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me I give up Rapana’s on the market and we’re looking at Reynolds.... if true out entire club needs to be burnt down, bulldozed, burnt again, blown up and rebuilt

surely we’re not that fucking backward

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s very little to no upside of getting Grub back. He was erratic and inconsistent when he played in a much better team then we have now. He has never been a composed player so you can’t even bring him in for his experience and calming influence being a veteran. Then you add in his injuries in the last few years and there’s really nothing to gain for the club.
if we didnt have wakeham and cogger and our primary halves were lewis and foran, then he would probably play 20 games in a regular season
the fact we have those 4, i'm sure this will be a bad signing if its at the expense of a player like Rapana

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe someone had actually suggested Reynolds at hooker. Like. I just can't believe it. What's happened to our supporters these days?
Lewis & Utai to hooker
imagine utai replacing coming on against tiring defenders
with our facilities
behind our pack

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
if we didnt have wakeham and cogger and our primary halves were lewis and foran, then he would probably play 20 games in a regular season
the fact we have those 4, i'm sure this will be a bad signing if its at the expense of a player like Rapana
It would be such a backward step. I can’t see it happening thankfully.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's likely absolutely nothing to this link and it's more fabrications from Hooper and the Telegraph by linking an out of favour player to his former club to generate a story out of thin air.

This same story about Reynolds coming back must be printed at least three times a year. And it never happens. For good reason.

Consider the source before we overreact or give the story any credence.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
6. Reynolds
7. Lewis

The absolute Pashun

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Surely the club isn't this fucking dumb... I'll be pissed if we sign him. He won't solve any of our issues and will potentially block Averillo and other youngsters.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not the biggest JMK fan, but I’d take him every day of the week over Reynolds.

Been there, done that, keep on moving on....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
James Hooper is the biggest shit talker in the game. He was the main journalist printing article after article on Latrell and the Turbos being “linked” to the Dogs. I wouldn’t believe a word the flog writes.
Yes at times he is... But he was the first one to say Klemmer was going to Newcastle way before it happened. So you never know