Retro Gaming

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my favorite adult protection systems of all time. On the early Leisure Suit Larry games you had to answer certain questions to prove that you're an adult. My favorite one was "What does IBM stand for?", and one of the answers was "Itsy Bitsy Men". Couldn't help myself. Picked it every time and failed every time.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You guys should check out retro arcade on PC, its a VR arcade room where you can walk around and play everything you see on the screen. Its pretty cool.

This is my current set up.

THAT'S IN YOUR HOUSE???

I'm coming over lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone ever play 'Supremacy:Your will be done'? It was an interglactic strategic war game..you face aliens at various levels of difficulty for control over planets.. Had a atmospheric processor which terra-formed planets..which I reckon they stole from the movie Aliens..which turned desolate planets into places of resources..food, metals, etc.. you'd use this to build up your army to attack the alien controled planet and eventually rule the galaxy..sorry Darth.. Developed in Melbourne Australia..simple graphics..but really well presented..perfect difficulty ranges..and a lot of fun..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can't say I heard of that, but has an early 90s nostalgia feel about it. Melbourne too, well done :grinning:

We don't have too many developers of games here sadly (only Indi developers).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone ever play 'Supremacy:Your will be done'? It was an interglactic strategic war game..you face aliens at various levels of difficulty for control over planets.. Had a atmospheric processor which terra-formed planets..which I reckon they stole from the movie Aliens..which turned desolate planets into places of resources..food, metals, etc.. you'd use this to build up your army to attack the alien controled planet and eventually rule the galaxy..sorry Darth.. Developed in Melbourne Australia..simple graphics..but really well presented..perfect difficulty ranges..and a lot of fun..

I remember a game like that. Could have even been that game, but my memory is a little shot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of my favorite adult protection systems of all time. On the early Leisure Suit Larry games you had to answer certain questions to prove that you're an adult. My favorite one was "What does IBM stand for?", and one of the answers was "Itsy Bitsy Men". Couldn't help myself. Picked it every time and failed every time.
I used to get them right but stuff up and say I was 99+ years old lol

From memory, it kicked you out and had to start again

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone wants to play the original diablo again, there is a mod that makes it HD and 60fps, its pretty cool.

A

Alexander the Great

Who remembers the original top-down of Grand Theft Auto? I can't believe it's been nearly 20 years since the release of this game lol.

The blue and red white striped sports car and the line of orange men that you could run over.
Best

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't say I heard of that, but has an early 90s nostalgia feel about it. Melbourne too, well done :grinning:

We don't have too many developers of games here sadly (only Indi developers).
The interface was really simple to use..some games in the genre have a tendency to get 'away' from you..but thanks to the in game design..it didn't.. great fun!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone play 4 player Mario Kart 64? the game was brutal for friendships, I knew people who stopped talking to each other because of this game lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Anyone play 4 player Mario Kart 64? the game was brutal for friendships, I knew people who stopped talking to each other because of this game lol.

I remember I played it once on a 51 inch tv. Man the resolution was bad lol. I hated so many tracks on that game, but loved the Desert with the train tracks. I owned it everytime :grinning: