Retro Gaming

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my all time annoyances is that I never beat Double Dragon. The jingle is still in my head to this day though.
Great game..my mate and I used to play it together..but he'd always beat the shit out of me at the end when you have to fight each other for the girl.. Still haven't forgiven the bastard! Lol!

Ps..when the bad guys used to take the girl away and you used to see her underpants I used to think what a hottie.. lol! What a desperate kid I was..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys there is an app for the IPad called Atari Greatest Hits.. Got a heap of very early retro games.. But it will cost you some cash.. :fearscream:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Update..just been playing Lunar Lander on the IPad Atari app for an hour.. Admittedly my arms and hands don't work so I use a knitting needle in my mouth..attached to a stylist to operate it..but I couldn't land the lunar module on the moon for shit.. I killed Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin numerous times..the only survivor was Michael Collins who was piloting the command module..

Sadly there was no small step from (a) man..nor any giant leap for mankind.. Just a big f&$ken crater.. :sleepy:

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I can't find Sega Forever on the iOS store. Any suggestions @blueyedsamurai
It's not under "Sega Forever". That's just the name they're calling the process. They're under the individual games. Golden Axe, Shinobi, Altered Beast, etc.

Not sure if they're in the iOS store but they're in the Google store.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Purchased a Super Nintendo mini the other day, pretty cool. I suspect it will last as long as the Nintendo classic I bought. About a month and then I'm bored lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Purchased a Super Nintendo mini the other day, pretty cool. I suspect it will last as long as the Nintendo classic I bought. About a month and then I'm bored lol.
There's going to be an N64 mini too - keep it on your radar.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can buy a imitation nintendo with 600 games and 2 controllers for $40 on ebay with HDMI.

I bought one from china and they sent me 2.. lol its mad! has plenty of the classics.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone wants a super nintendo mini, PM me.. $299 brand new in the box, sold out worldwide

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
you can buy a imitation nintendo with 600 games and 2 controllers for $40 on ebay with HDMI.

I bought one from china and they sent me 2.. lol its mad! has plenty of the classics.
600 games? How many licensed games did Nintendo make? I didn't think it was that much lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not as retro as done on here would like judging by the comments, but I recently got hold of an original Xbox. Mainly so I could have a crack at the Tony Hawk games again.... any recommendations of other top original Xbox games I should keep an eye out for?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
600 games? How many licensed games did Nintendo make? I didn't think it was that much lol.
It has 600 games on it. Like it or not. Good games too.

I ordered one from china and they sent me 2 lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What retro system do you guy recommend for my 5 year old boy who I want to keep away from my Xbox?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Can you post the eBay link? That might be good for my boy

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Otherwise find a Super Nintendo classic mini. $119 brand new with 20 popular games