(Report) Dogs Close In On Kiwi Gun - Linked To TPJ

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that article about Tallis the other day.

The guy has retired and he left the Broncos years ago. Move on ... he's the annoying ex that hangs around simply to try to remain close friends even though they never will be.

I'll bet he had zero interest in naming the ex-player spreading the rumours about Seibold.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The guy has retired and he left the Broncos years ago. Move on ... he's the annoying ex that hangs around simply to try to remain close friends even though they never will be.

I'll bet he had zero interest in naming the ex-player spreading the rumours about Seibold.
FOI
Fear of Irrelevance.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I don't mind him going off like he did, but to then threaten them about making it hard for them to play NRL was a bit much. Seriously does he really have that much sway in the NRL? Lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind him going off like he did, but to then threaten them about making it hard for them to play NRL was a bit much. Seriously does he really have that much sway in the NRL? Lol
Not a Tallis fan, but what he is suggesting is that if he outs them, with full dirty details, for backstabbing their coach that no other coach will want them. He has a point.

Always a Bulldogs

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
24 hours until we hear about SJ, Hansen would have a huge influence, so he should 99% be OURS, TPJ, maybe. But Johnson is PRIORITY.!!
I reckon we will end up with both, & officially announce them both before our next game.

Remembering, TPJ free to go this year & we can accommodate that.

The Tigers have a very bad smell about the place ATM, I can't see him going there and very few other options.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a Tallis fan, but what he is suggesting is that if he outs them, with full dirty details, for backstabbing their coach that no other coach will want them. He has a point.

Always a Bulldogs
Yeah that I don't mind, but him carrying on saying he'll stop them getting a gig in the NRL is a bit over top. He isn't stopping ANYONE signing TPJ at all.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Further down the same page there are darts being thrown about other suitors for TPJ. Throw enough darts and eventually one will be on target.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's probably also burning inside that he wasn't chosen to become an immortal.