(Report) Dogs Close In On Kiwi Gun - Linked To TPJ

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting situation for SJ, the Warriors players didn't want him back earlier and yet management is bringing him in. Do we take a look at Pearce ?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3rd Story In.

So if we didn't know already, this just proves that Baldy is weaker than P155.

The MF has changed his story online with the Heading "Dogs Close in on Kiwi Ace" referring to Johnson - that was posted this morning, and now it's all about TPJ & the Dogs.

Piss weak Journalism Baldy, to afraid for the world to see how rubbish a journalist you truly are.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My main reason of signing him was that it would’ve put a nail in flanacraps coffin over his time at the dogs
His father wanted a release if we signed sj I was told
He should be released regardless if another club will take him.. If he isn't starting ahead of Averillo, Wakeham and Lewis, he won't be starting next year when Burton arrives.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hell no to Sleaze Pearce. We have Burton and we'll be fine in the halves.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whenever Brent wanker read or cue ball head hooper state dogs all but over the line or infact signing a player write that player off immediately
There success rate is atrocious

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly believe if we can get Hodgson next season and Burton hits the ground running, then our spine will be ok next season so long as Flannagan puts his head down now and works his arse off on his game between now and then.

Think Jake will grow nicely into our attacking fullback but may need to initially switch with Allan between centre and full back in defence.
I agree Hodgson could be the answer to our Hooker position choice. Supposedly if you’re out of favour with Ricky Stuart at some stage, you should look for another club.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are these other strong players in our spine????
Atm we have,
Matty who will be good, great even but developing
Avo potentially at fullback? Hasn't played a game there lol
9 JMK?
And Flanno at 7
Your kidding yeh?

Alarm bells starting to ring because IF we don't get some quality spine players we're up shit creek still.
I agree who is our strong Halves. Aren’t they all playing for Mounties?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
My main reason of signing him was that it would’ve put a nail in flanacraps coffin over his time at the dogs
What's stopping us from bringing in James Maloney or another half just on a 1 year deal
Im sure flano knows the younger kids have his number and Johnson 2 year deal is just money wasted anyway for 2023

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's stopping us from bringing in James Maloney or another half just on a 1 year deal
Im sure flano knows the younger kids have his number and Johnson 2 year deal is just money wasted anyway for 2023
What’s sad is James Maloney is 35 and way better than all our halves. He would be good to come in (on yearly contracts) Benji Marshall has done this year at South’s. To show the halves how to win again

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whenever Brent wanker read or cue ball head hooper state dogs all but over the line or infact signing a player write that player off immediately
There success rate is atrocious
They could be doing it on purpose, to make our club look undesirable

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was exactly the same mate. I wanted to sign SJ just so we could piss Flanno off. Surely he can see the writing is on the wall and request a release anyway.

Unfortunately with Wakeham's suspension, Flanno might be back for the rest of the season. I'd rather have Lewis back than Flanno...never thought I'd see the day when I wanted Lewis back in FG