Replacements for CHN ?

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pray we don’t pay over now for fricken Elliot to stay. He ain’t worth more than 300-350 tops.

we won’t find a like for like replacement now. This has set us back a bit.
This is the story of our lives , management people are fkd in the head

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will fit right in then with this current lot
Exact thought when I saw his name pop up in here. Looks the goods physically but he is soft as hell. Not sure if he's run a hard line since his debut season and I think he probably surprised a few people in that first year, hence the breakout season and nothing since.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Topine will have a massive preseason and start on the edge, Hoppa will be moved to the other. Jackson lock, Thompson prop and Tamou will come along with Barrett and be the other prop. Napa released, To'omaga and RFM will make up two bench spots. Unsure of the rest, will ask Barrett when he knows more
Topine is not ready he played Jersey flegg last year..

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sign Kane Evans. Molo. Jordon McLean. With those three out pack has punch and mongrel try get Burton if not sign Foran one more year. starling at hooker. And we are set

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How about Curtis Sironen he runs good lines and he’s one tough buggy .
Is he off contract? If so I agree but needs the big men upfront. As at the moment we have no big go forward or terrifying defence

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is he off contract? If so I agree but needs the big men upfront. As at the moment we have no big go forward or terrifying defence
Not off contract.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not off contract.
Ok well go Molo, McLean And Kane. Evans. With starling we will beet the crap out teams if nothing else. Makes us dangerous with our juniors coming through

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t stand him anymore. Fuck the scum, I hope we win a premiership and beat Canberra in the future at some point with him in the team just to see his face. Was my fav player at the dogs.... big loss and the club just bent over and accepted the dick. If the club can’t replace him with someone equal or better value soon then they can go get f also

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to know since we held the contract why we couldn't stipulate we'd only let him go to the Dragons for example IF we got a player swap for say McInnes. Why did Corey get everything the way he wanted it ? Who held the cards ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love us to have a crack at Tupouniua from the Roosters. He wouldn't be on much atm. Awesome hole runner.
Yes totally agree. He would definitely be the best like for like replacement - maybe even an upgrade. We'd definitely lose nothing. I'd really like to see us pursue this guy BIG TIME. I hope we can give this ides more publicity til it gets back to our recruitment team. They would probably never think of picking up the phone to his manager.

Would love to see this team. If we got rid of all the deadwood this team would be a serious top 4 unit
1 Joseph Manu
2 DWZ
3 Nick Cotric
4 Oliver Gildart / Dylan Walker
5 Alex Johnston
6 Kieran Foran / Jake Averillo
7 Jackson Hastings / Matt Burton
8 Addin Fonua Blake / Francis Molo
9 Daryl Clarke
10 Jordan McLean
11 Sitili Tupouniuqa
12 Adam Elliott
13 Luke Thompson

14 Josh Jackson
15 RFM
16 Renouf Toomaga
17 ?

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to know since we held the contract why we couldn't stipulate we'd only let him go to the Dragons for example IF we got a player swap for say McInnes. Why did Corey get everything the way he wanted it ? Who held the cards ?
Because he's a soft **** who didn't want to work hard and wants to try fluke a premiership

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club can’t trade a player to another club if the player doesn’t agree to it.

In this scenario, CHN held the cards