Replacements for CHN ?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a good prop more then a backrower. Just promote Topine and get him started in the top grade.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked CHN because he was sharp on his feet. Similar to Chee Kam funnily Enough (don't start).

we really need to replace him with a star. Someone who can run freely. Maybe a Jack Bird if Broncs stump up half?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven’t seen much of topine but know he’s tipped for big things. Is he ready for first grade this year or next? The scrapping of reserve grade will make it hard for any kid to get the right practice in before jumping straight into first grade. He hasn’t played any reserve grade has he?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven’t seen much of topine but know he’s tipped for big things. Is he ready for first grade this year or next? The scrapping of reserve grade will make it hard for any kid to get the right practice in before jumping straight into first grade. He hasn’t played any reserve grade has he?
I think some games of the bench would do him good. Our season is done anyways and we should be gearing for 2021. Watching the cowboys on the weekend and two standouts were the 18,19 year olds for them I know they aren’t very good the cowboys but at least they have some talent to look forward to watching in a crappy season.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some games of the bench would do him good. Our season is done anyways and we should be gearing for 2021. Watching the cowboys on the weekend and two standouts were the 18,19 year olds for them I know they aren’t very good the cowboys but at least they have some talent to look forward to watching in a crappy season.
I would love to see us give him a run but feel like in our current hole the coach will pick players with experience to try and get the job done. Would be happy to see him on the bench though

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I don’t think he’s ready yet particularly with no reserve grade being played

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jack Bird. The offer from the Broncos to pay up to $500k of his $900k contract is too good to refuse. Have Bird go through all the right Medicals, talk to his medical team and make the call. He’ll cost us the same amount CHN was and is worth the punt even if it’s a 1 year deal.
Not worth the risk.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need 2 prop hard nosed experienced props. We can make do with the backrowers we already have. Rfm Jackson Elliott Thompson Stimson britt there's enough experience there to form a decent backrow. But our props are a huge issue. Off contract props include Bromwich McLean tamou. Left field option might be Alex Walmsley in the esl.

dibbie83

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s going to b the same as big Klemmer...the club have said we want a player 1st than he can go

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Topine will have a massive preseason and start on the edge, Hoppa will be moved to the other. Jackson lock, Thompson prop and Tamou will come along with Barrett and be the other prop. Napa released, To'omaga and RFM will make up two bench spots. Unsure of the rest, will ask Barrett when he knows more

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Topine will have a massive preseason and start on the edge, Hoppa will be moved to the other. Jackson lock, Thompson prop and Tamou will come along with Barrett and be the other prop. Napa released, To'omaga and RFM will make up two bench spots. Unsure of the rest, will ask Barrett when he knows more
Why Hoppa at second row?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guerra would be a good option if he could bring over Pearce like he did to the knights

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hess looks like he needs a change at the cowboys...the guy is better than he’s playing right now...sign Hess

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a prop I'm sure rfm on the left ,Jackson on right,Elliot lock,fuck tolman and Napa off
As for improving our prop rotation, the best thing our club can do is to shop Napa around even if we save $3K it would be win, and to forget about extending Tolman's contract.
It shouldn't be too hard to find another reasonable prop, and IMHO Sue is now better than both having a nap and the toll road, and would not be on big money.

Last edited:

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id go Tapine or bring back Shaun Lane...