Replacements for CHN ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although CHN is a f..king wanker I'm sure we're all sorry at losing his talent. Foran was definitely effective with CHN running off his passes and kicks.

I don't watch a lot of games other than Dogs games. Just wondering who we could sign who would be of similar talent in the backrow ?

The only players of similar talent or better I'm aware of are Fifita or Bateman and we're certainly not getting them

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jack Bird. The offer from the Broncos to pay up to $500k of his $900k contract is too good to refuse. Have Bird go through all the right Medicals, talk to his medical team and make the call. He’ll cost us the same amount CHN was and is worth the punt even if it’s a 1 year deal.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Either a starting prop with To'omaga on the bench (e.g. Welch) or a bench prop with To'omaga starting (what I currently prefer, e.g. Molo). Unless we can get a top second rower on contract RFM is fine to stay in the second row (currently in great form). If we kept CHN I would of had RFM on the bench as a prop.

8. Thompson
10. To'omaga
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliott

15. ?
16. Napa (Seumanutafa)
17. Smith (Topine)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
11. Sironen (hope Baz can pry him off manly, off contract at end of 2021 but as we know contracts don't mean shit)
12. Elliot (something to offer on the edge still imo)
13. Jackson (get him off the edge).

Of course there is the option of raiding Panthers and taking Billy Burns (great line runner) or Liam Martin (tough ****)

Reactions: J_B

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Jackson, RFM, Elliott and Topine we have enough backrowers. We need a tough c*** at prop.
100% we need a tough prop. Matterson and luciano leilua come to mind as blokes that can run a top line but I don’t like our chances of getting either of them

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the Bulldogs will touch base with Aiden Guerra again.

He knocked us back in March, but who knows today.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broncos need to release players and have some good forwards

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hess or promote Topine and use the money for a 1,6,7,9.
Burton or Clarke either would be a great start.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reserve grade?
He's one of the best second rowers around atm. Hence why dogs fans upset. His footwork is great.
He was a reserve grade grub at that Panthers. No sponsor would have been throwing TPA’s at him to get him here. He also played reserves for us because of his behaviour. He won’t be missed

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We have a couple kids to give a start to..but 1 guy that has impressed this year is Sironen from manly. He would be lowish coin so let's upgrade him even if not off contract. Another guy who I believe is the best hole runner I have ever seen is Abusson. Off contract and comes who the winning culture. 2 guys worth buying with 2 young guys also pressing next year. Thompson to prop.
Napa
B Smith priority
Thompson
Aubusson
Sironen
Jackson
Bench
Toomaga
Sue
Doorey/ turpine
King
Haven't included Elliott as be is in limbo. Hope to fuck tolman is gone .