Opinion Renters...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the thing is even rich people can be renters. Eddie McGuire was on $3,500,000 a year while he was CEO of 9, and he rented an apartment in Paddington. Tight arse couldn't even rent a house lol.
I dont think eddie mcguire is representative of renters. hes is a very very unique member of the club.

The overwelming majority are drinkers, smokers and live on credit, dont clean the rental property, never mow the lawn, go to caravan parks for a holiday, watch a movie at the drive ins from outside the fence, pick up their valentines flowers from the cemetary Should I continue?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I dont think eddie mcguire is representative of renters. hes is a very very unique member of the club.

The overwelming majority are drinkers, smokers and live on credit, dont clean the rental property, never mow the lawn, go to caravan parks for a holiday, watch a movie at the drive ins from outside the fence, pick up their valentines flowers from the cemetary Should I continue?
How do you come across these facts? I like the cemetery tip though. What the fuck does the dead person care?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Still borrow money from their parents. Have family babysit their kids for free. Had their 1st car bought for them and financial support through university.
Have some form of inheritance. Has surety from the bank of mum and dad.
Fucking renters

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still borrow money from their parents. Have family babysit their kids for free. Had their 1st car bought for them and financial support through university.
Have some form of inheritance. Has surety from the bank of mum and dad.
Fucking renters
I’ve never had any of those things but have never rented so guess I’m the odd one out haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you guys hate renters so much, don't get any in your properties then... Just have them vacant or as holiday homes so you don't have to associate yourself with such peasants that are clearly beneath you

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you come across these facts? I like the cemetery tip though. What the fuck does the dead person care?
I know plenty of people in real estate property management. All my content is just relaying their real world experience.

Thats why when a real estate makes a loose comment about renters, its actually what all of them think and say privately but publicly they have to rememeber to wash their mouth out.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you guys hate renters so much, don't get any in your properties then... Just have them vacant or as holiday homes so you don't have to associate yourself with such peasants that are clearly beneath you
I don’t hate renters mate. I’m just very careful who I rent my properties to. I know I sound like a prick but I won’t rent to single mothers, Indians, people “between jobs” and manly supporters

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t hate renters mate. I’m just very careful who I rent my properties to. I know I sound like a prick but I won’t rent to single mothers, Indians, people “between jobs” and manly supporters
Haha. I was talking about Blue Boost and his comments.. I'm being for real though. If he hates renters so much and thinks they destroy his property, don't lease it out to them. He makes it sound like he has Warren Buffet money anyway.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. I was talking about Blue Boost and his comments.. I'm being for real though. If he hates renters so much and thinks they destroy his property, don't lease it out to them. He makes it sound like he has Warren Buffet money anyway.
I have Some real world bad experiences with renters, then through my real estate contacts heard more horror stories.

good renters are few and far between

I’ve heard a story of a good renter who basically refurbished his rented house and paid on time for over 20 years, older guy who didn’t smoke or have parties each week.. but I’m thinking it might be an old wives tale.. no one can show me this unicorn?

landlords need renters to make the world go round but my best advice to a landlord, stay away and just collect your rent, let the real estate agent grapple with the renter in the hornets nest, otherwise if you go look yourself what those buggers do, you will have to strangle them

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know plenty of people in real estate property management. All my content is just relaying their real world experience.

Thats why when a real estate makes a loose comment about renters, its actually what all of them think and say privately but publicly they have to rememeber to wash their mouth out.
I was with a real estate agent yesterday.
The topic of owning a property around too many rental properties was brought up.
He said that too many rental homes around a home up for private sale makes it harder to sell.

if I’m looking to buy a house I don’t want to live in a street which is two third renters.
If you’re going to settle down somewhere you don’t want to have new neighbours ever 6 months to 2 years!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have heard when you rent properties the real estate try to prioritise people who have kids for rentals?
If I had properties to rent I would prefer people who work and are at least in their mid 30’s with no kids occupying my residence.

why would you want to risk kids going into your home breaking everything and dirtying the walls and door knobs with their muddy hands?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I’m looking to buy a house I don’t want to live in a street which is two third renters.
If you’re going to settle down somewhere you don’t want to have new neighbours ever 6 months to 2 years!
excellent points raised. Not to mention the many fights you would see between them and with so many renters, it wouldn’t be uncommon for two or three concurrent party’s each weekend with noise, cars parked everywhere and beer bottles to clean up every Sunday morning. That jiggle of beer bottles going in the bin each Sunday.

with all those renters it would bring Vermin and those people going through bins on bin night for cans and bottles

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have heard when you rent properties the real estate try to prioritise people who have kids for rentals?
If I had properties to rent I would prefer people who work and are at least in their mid 30’s with no kids occupying my residence.

why would you want to risk kids going into your home breaking everything and dirtying the walls and door knobs with their muddy hands?
I think the agents just say that so they can try to bang the single mums

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Have you seen how big a slobs and how dirty most adults are even without any kids? What if you get people without kids that have tonnes of parties and damage the place in other ways? There are pros and cons to everything. We have a kid and the place is always clean. It all depends on what type of people they are.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Most people are forced to rent now as even though they might be a marketing exec or have a Carpenter business they do not want to live in the outer suburbs. You can say well too bad you have to make sacrifices but no living in a community that does not make you happy has a massive negative effect. Sydneysiders are so brainwashed. I own a really nice apartment in Lewisham but the price of it was not worth it Sydbey is ridiculous but what I do for work I can’t move to a regional town. Also I think there is a lot of help from the bank of mum and dad with younger people that own a nice house in a nice suburb.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy who bought my place I'm currently at is going to be renting it.

So great.
I hope my neighbours get the worst people move in here?

For the past 4 years I had to listen to my neighbour yell and abuse her kids and my own stupid mother says to just shut up and not get involved!

She never yells at them when the husband is at home!
Stupid Jekyll and Hyde2 faced snake bitch!

It's all good her son will grow up and probably join a gang and get upto no good?

I hope I never knock up a 2 faced snake bitch?

Don't men vet their potential mates properly anymore?
If I had kids and found out my partner was being cruel and abusive like that I would slam her head through a wall!