Renters!! Help me out

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renters help me out. I'm trying to get into the mindset of a renter..how they behave and what really happens under a landlords roof when we aren't looking

I saw the recent property inspection of my house for rent and Ive noticed a few weird bits of my tenants that I can't explain

For instance in one of the bedrooms it's stacked with shoe boxes from floor to ceiling , the whole room. As far as I know he don't run a shoe shop so what's with all the shoes.

Is he one of those weird people who collect sneakers?

Also he has requested for an NBN connection? It already has a phone line so what's that all about?

Then Ive noticed a few cars parked outside the house, more cars than people

The renter pays on time so I'll give him that..

But it raises my suspicion of what else renters get upto when the landlord isnt lookin?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a renter.. but the whole shoe thing is a bit over the top. Maybe they sell them as a side business lol

I have about 7 boxes of shoes (Reebok pump)
But that’s because I like them an when I get them I don’t want to wear them as they too nice, so that’s how I got my collection..

Who knows blue boost, another fine post though :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong place to ask my brother. We are all professional rugby league coaches who are loaded

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a renter.. but the whole shoe thing is a bit over the top. Maybe they sell them as a side business lol

I have about 7 boxes of shoes (Reebok pump)
But that’s because I like them an when I get them I don’t want to wear them as they too nice, so that’s how I got my collection..

Who knows blue boost, another fine post though :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
My wife keeps most of her shoes in their original boxes, so her wardrobe looks like a shoe store. My suggestions to throw the boxes are met with howls of protect (then again, she also keeps her nicer handbags in their own dust covers...).

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate as long as they are paying rent and arnt damaging anything. Keep them in.

Any expenses are tax deductible. Always a bit of give and take.

Trying to rent out a place now. A great potential tenant wants a split system put in. A good potential tenant will take it without.

Negotiated with the great tenant. Additional $20 a week, he gets the aircon and no increases for 24 months.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
For instance in one of the bedrooms it's stacked with shoe boxes from floor to ceiling , the whole room. As far as I know he don't run a shoe shop so what's with all the shoes.
Same here. Except they're not stacked to the roof, they're stacked in the built-in wardrobe. It's where I store my Hot Wheels cars by category. If I ever want to sell I know which box to look in as they're labelled.
Also he has requested for an NBN connection? It already has a phone line so what's that all about?
NBN is coming sooner or later, might as well get it now before it becomes mandatory. If he has Netflix he'll want it for that as well.
Are they all affordable shitboxes?
So what's the complaint?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spend my time smoking meth in rentals then the walls stare at me so I break them all, I realize I need to calm down so I shoot arm heroin but it makes me lazy and gives me diorea and I spray all over the carpet not that it matters to much because I need to roll the carpet up with a dead hooker I killed after she gave me dick aids .in the spare rooms I have an illegal abortion clinic thankfully the owner uses dulux wash and wear ,because you think jumping on a fresh fetus does not splatter that much but it does.
All renters do this boost even in your house

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I spend my time smoking meth in rentals then the walls stare at me so I break them all, I realize I need to calm down so I shoot arm heroin but it makes me lazy and gives me diorea and I spray all over the carpet not that it matters to much because I need to roll the carpet up with a dead hooker I killed after she gave me dick aids .in the spare rooms I have an illegal abortion clinic thankfully the owner uses dulux wash and wear ,because you think jumping on a fresh fetus does not splatter that much but it does.
Don't forget spraying blood from hyperdermic needles all over the roof, part in parcel in any rental property

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's probably stashed all his toilet paper rolls in the boxes.....you should know that!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Renters help me out. I'm trying to get into the mindset of a renter..how they behave and what really happens under a landlords roof when we aren't looking

I saw the recent property inspection of my house for rent and Ive noticed a few weird bits of my tenants that I can't explain

Is he one of those weird people who collect sneakers?

But it raises my suspicion of what else renters get upto when the landlord isnt lookin?
You come across as someone who was raised in a rundown housing commission and that has left you mentally scarred.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't forget spraying blood from hyperdermic needles all over the roof, part in parcel in any rental property
Absolutely I draw water out of the toilet with my needle and when I'm out of durries I smoke used tampons

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would imagine this is how most renter live. I can't be sure but you may have left out a few things..

Dog in the house
Half eaten pizza boxes around the place for weeks
Cheap aldi tv
Sit around nude playing PlayStation
Cigarettes stash
Shower infrequently

It's alot for us landlords to digest

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the coffee shop this morning and talking to the lady. She says she recently moved from Port Macquarie to Sydney.

I said where did you buy?

She got all offended and said I didn't buy as it's too expensive. She was all embarrassed? Was it something I said?

I get it that sometimes it's hard to afford but isn't it better to buy where you can afford than rent in a better area and pretend your better than you are?

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would imagine this is how most renter live. I can't be sure but you may have left out a few things..

Dog in the house
Half eaten pizza boxes around the place for weeks
Cheap aldi tv
Sit around nude playing PlayStation
Cigarettes stash
Shower infrequently

It's alot for us landlords to digest
Why wouldn't you game nude?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you game nude?
My theory is that corona virus originated by nude gamers.. a fat prick scratch their nuts handle the game disc or controller and trades it in at that entertainment exchange CEX.. another fat guy buys it, scratches his nuts handles the same disc controller, trades it in.. process repeats 3-4 times until all the disease morphs mutates into corona virus.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight a current affair has a special report for renters, struggling to pay...what to do if a landlord comes knocking

the report should be 30 seconds long, they should offer the advice to PAY!

why make Landlord Out to be some greedy people?

why is it fair to let someone live in your house for free?