Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RT?

I guess his time will come when he good an ready, weather it’s now or not i can’t comment , seems to go alright from what I’ve seen. Positive signs from him..Can’t be any worse than what we have running around at the moment.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If any of you think that anyone in the ISP side are ready for NRL think again!
You would only be replacing shit with other shit. Other than Lewis & Ogden, Nobody should be in consideration for a call up based on today’s outcome. 20-0 with 20mins to go & our halves can’t control the game, shirt grabbing across our defensive line with 15 minutes to go- hands on hips—— at least there is one element of consistency in our top 2 grades-disappointment!
Yeh lack of fitness and intensity duration
So much for the dogs of war, line speed and hurting other teams aye.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tuamaga would be good 15-20 min bursts off the bench
He could change momentum with a solid run or line break etc
Especially when our unfit forwards are mia

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

Watching the ISP game on nine. RT making a lot of metres and quick play the balls.
Reckon he deserves a shot in first grade.

Thoughts?
Absolutely give him a run.

He runs hard and straight.
Something Fualalo is not doing this year.

We have to many powderpuff forwards currently.

He might not be 100% ready yet but would be better than what we have currently.

15 minuets either side of half time would be perfect.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refs didn’t miss tackles & drop balls in our 20, yes they got the run of the green, but the game should have been over as a contest at 20-0 and 20mins to go- very poor game control from Frawley/Cleeland, no intensity in defence the last 15minutes.
This is why ladies & gents the club is in dire times there is no pressure on out top 17. A serious overhaul of our coaching staff/structures is required now to get out of this mire!
In fairness to them they had little to no ball in the last 20 and if they did it was in there own half, it just seemed like penalty after penalty or 6 again in the last 20-25 min. I thought they defended quite well considering

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

Watching the ISP game on nine. RT making a lot of metres and quick play the balls.
Reckon he deserves a shot in first grade.

Thoughts?
I would give him a go ahead of Danny and I would probably give martin a go ahead of fine. It's worth mixing it up a bit with the way the season has started.
John olive should be given a run ahead of hoppa or Montoya too, good footwork and some speed

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would give him a go ahead of Danny and I would probably give martin a go ahead of fine. It's worth mixing it up a bit with the way the season has started.
John olive should be given a run ahead of hoppa or Montoya too, good footwork and some speed
Olive looking the goods with the ball but defence not upto NRL standard. But couldn’t do any worse than Hoppa at the moment.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely give him a run.

He runs hard and straight.
Something Fualalo is not doing this year.

We have to many powderpuff forwards currently.

He might not be 100% ready yet but would be better than what we have currently.

15 minuets either side of half time would be perfect.
I don't have a great opinion of Fualolo overall but to be fair he ran with plenty of intent on Thursday night. Don't know if To'omaga is better or not as I haven't seen him against the big boys but DF did go OK last game.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fairness to them they had little to no ball in the last 20 and if they did it was in there own half, it just seemed like penalty after penalty or 6 again in the last 20-25 min. I thought they defended quite well considering
Umm it’s called ill discipline & lack of fitness......

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Toomaga hes a gun. I reckon he deserves a bench spot. He can be one of our best forwards if he works on his fitness. He's young, strong, can break the line and has good footwork for a forward. I'll have him on the bench for the FG team any day.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a great opinion of Fualolo overall but to be fair he ran with plenty of intent on Thursday night. Don't know if To'omaga is better or not as I haven't seen him against the big boys but DF did go OK last game.
Fualalo has been disappointing for me this year. I saw a lot of upside in his game at the backend of last season.

He seems to have gone backwards to start this season. Not running hard. All at the same time he has also developed feet for hands. I don’t recall his mistake rate being as high. I feel like he is going to drop it with every carry.

I just like the way To’omaga runs off the back fence. We are lacking that in the current team. His fitness might be still a way off. but for impact in short bursts I would love to see him get a run or two. See how he goes. It’s not like we are flying and don’t need to look at options.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm it’s called ill discipline & lack of fitness......
Watch the game again, most of the penalties shouldn't have been penalties and fitness nor discipline has anything to do with some of those 6 again situations or repeat sets. Some games just end up that way it's not a teams fault. They showed alot more then our FG side did

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Olive looking the goods with the ball but defence not upto NRL standard. But couldn’t do any worse than Hoppa at the moment.
Exactly and I would rather a bit of attack at the moment, surely he can't defend as bad as brenko did. We need to score points so speed and footwork might help a little

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fualalo has been disappointing for me this year. I saw a lot of upside in his game at the backend of last season.

He seems to have gone backwards to start this season. Not running hard. All at the same time he has also developed feet for hands. I don’t recall his mistake rate being as high. I feel like he is going to drop it with every carry.

I just like the way To’omaga runs off the back fence. We are lacking that in the current team. His fitness might be still a way off. but for impact in short bursts I would love to see him get a run or two. See how he goes. It’s not like we are flying and don’t need to look at options.
Don't disagree entirely but he did run hard on Thursday night. That said, I wouldn't lose any sleep over To'omaga at least getting a bench spot over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.