Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what we're worried about!!!! lol

If a coach can fully unlock Renouf, then he could be SBW like.

He idolises SBW, as most Pollies do, so he will probably mentor him at Rorters.

He's gone now so no use arguing the toss about it.

Some agree with cutting him and some don't....just the way it is. Club has decided.
What a crock of rubbish.
Atoni and SBW are not even on the same page or on the same planet in terms of Ability or potential.

Atoni did his best. His contract is up. The roosters have signed him on minimum wage.

We have plenty of players like Atoni comingbthrough the grades. Some will be the same some will be better.

Wish Atoni all the best and let him Go.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a crock of rubbish.
Atoni and SBW are not even on the same page or on the same planet in terms of Ability or potential.

Atoni did his best. His contract is up. The roosters have signed him on minimum wage.

We have plenty of players like Atoni comingbthrough the grades. Some will be the same some will be better.

Wish Atoni all the best and let him Go.
Whatever Hero.
All entitled to our opinion. You're welcome to yours mate, as am I.
I guess you obviously didnt follow him as a youngster...he was tauted as the next SBW at that time...it didnt happen tho...you should not take posts out of context as majority have accepted he has been moved on, said so, and wish him all the best.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck him. Lazy fuck. He’s had many opportunities to cement a first grade spot and hasn’t done shit to prove he wants to play consistent football. He’s lazy, non committal and is making up numbers much like Dylan Napa atm.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has earned respect by pulling on the jumper and playing first grade. It’s always easy to see opertunity for others. But be honest how many of us had it to play at this level ? The place themselves one game away from the end every time they play at the level. I dislike the Roosters. But my cousin played there. I never disliked my cousin.
Show some respect to Atoni. And just wish him well or don’t comment

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasn't been the same since the day he got engaged unfortunately (may be a coincidence)

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
All the best Renouf. Good luck at the cocks.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasn't he already signed with the Roosters? anyway he did play well against the Sharks last time, was actually why i thought he had signed there lol