Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
150k wont even pay the rent in Bondi. Everyone with half a brain knows the Roosters throwout lowball figures.
Morris twins on minimum wage too because they were also useless
150k doesn’t need to pay the rent if Uncle Nick’s mates let you use an apartment rent free. There may even be a Maserati in the garage for you to borrow when you need it. Keep your 150k as spending money when the credit card we let you borrow runs out so yeh minimum wage doesn’t sound too bad does it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Of course it is, it’s one stat. You talk about him like he’s the fourth best prop in the game and then when anyone throws Actual stats at the argument you instantly turn it into a vs Hetherington argument…

Get a grip Marley, we all like certain players that don’t work out. One of yours is Atoni.
It's not. It was stated that Renouf was "taking the piss with his runs". This metres per run stat counted that. There's no stats anywhere that counter this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
At least he can say he got to first grade.
but to have a rep as a lazy trainer is the fastest way of getting shopped around.
even if he plays decent next year, if he is anything short of sensational he will be shipped.

the older a player gets the better they need to perform to stay in the NRL ecosphere.

This is why i would make a good coach.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not good but superior in pretty much every area to our starting prop on excessively more $$$. Okay.
Yep... I won't get into who's better than who. But one thing that's pissed me off is about our NSW cup premiership winning side years ago when our first grade demise began. All the promising players in that side are now gone, our development is pure shit, Renouf should have been managed better under Pay before Barrett fucked him over too... Hopefully 2022 onwards we don't make fuck ups like this

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not. It was stated that Renouf was "taking the piss with his runs". This metres per run stat counted that. There's no stats anywhere that counter this.
Cmon mate you watch every game..He will make 1 good run and 5 Napa flops..I was a big fan of his 3 years ago and couldn’t wait for him to break out. He just never did. If the truth was different he would be signing a much better deal elsewhere.

I don’t think it’s a physical thing with him I think it’s a mental issue.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cmon mate you watch every game..He will make 1 good run and 5 Napa flops..I was a big fan of his 3 years ago and couldn’t wait for him to break out. He just never did. If the truth was different he would be signing a much better deal elsewhere.

I don’t think it’s a physical thing with him I think it’s a mental issue.
I agree he isn't playing to his ability, but he still does better than a lot of other blokes. My argument has and always be that he offers far better value than Featherington, bloke has done nothing and Baz rolls out the red carpet for him every fucking week. Thompson is barely playing more minutes than him now, it's getting ridiculous.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People pls don't start paying out on family.

TK is very lucky to have received the insight.

Be respectful and empathetic.

Most fans are frustrated a junior with us from 17 is moving on and a lot feel he got dudded.

Don't start the nasty baiting and belittling that sometimes happens on here.

A lot of us could see his potential. It didn't happen to a sufficient amt and know there were many obstacles in his way and part were his own responsibility.

Those of us who appreciated his talents, and personality, will follow his career at the Roosters and wish him success.
Mate BIG loss this is what happens when your ego as a coach takes over.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree he isn't playing to his ability, but he still does better than a lot of other blokes. My argument has and always be that he offers far better value than Featherington, bloke has done nothing and Baz rolls out the red carpet for him every fucking week. Thompson is barely playing more minutes than him now, it's getting ridiculous.
I get it, but Atoni has had 5 years to make his way and Hetherington has had half a season. You might not see Hetho’s value but some others do, including Barrett, Gus and some fans. He has plenty learn and discipline to address but I reckon Gould can help. I hope Atoni finds his feet at the Roosters but I am not confident he will.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get it, but Atoni has had 5 years to make his way and Hetherington has had half a season. You might not see Hetho’s value but some others do, including Barrett, Gus and some fans. He has plenty learn and discipline to address but I reckon Gould can help. I hope Atoni finds his feet at the Roosters but I am not confident he will.
I'm not confident Featherington will.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I get all of this. I do not and will not be accused of being rude or what ever it was to PACIFIC ISLAND players, and then told I'm not to other kinds of players.

Because it is made up and WRONG.

I don't think I'm that bad in regards to criticism towards players and if I am, it most diffinately isn't because they're Pacific Islander.
Don't know the background to all that what happened with another poster mate but I can say I've def never seen you having any bigotry or singling out PI players.

My plea was just a call to arms for everyone on TK, to pls not get nasty and therefore see this become an big nasty issue as often happens.

My post def not directly meant for you and I dont believe that accusation against you was fair, as far as I could tell from your previous posts.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate BIG loss this is what happens when your ego as a coach takes over.
Sounds like you've heard the rumours about Baz yourself as well...Renouf not the only one at the club who is having sheet thrown at him and his methods and also the coach, but yes lots being said about Baz as well :(

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will find out which is the better player when they play each other next year. This will be interesting! Can’t wait!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know the background to all that what happened with another poster mate but I can say I've def never seen you having any bigotry or singling out PI players.

My plea was just a call to arms for everyone on TK, to pls not get nasty and therefore see this become an big nasty issue as often happens.

My post def not directly meant for you and I dont believe that accusation against you was fair, as far as I could tell from your previous posts.
Cheers.

I think I lost it a bit tbh lol. But I didn't like the accusation and lost my cool.

Anyway I'm over it now, I'll try and be better.

Lastly if this person really knew how I posted they would know I'm one of the more bipolar posters in here lol, one week I love you next I don't. I have been on and off the Atoni "jazz train" more times than I can remember lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So what is it that hetherington or waddell or napa have that renouf doesn't?

I list the other two because they are consistently picked before renouf aswell.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm half Maori, lived in South Auckland for a good 20 years, played league with nearly all P.Is have P I mates galore, stop talking shit you cock sucker.

I said he's average because that's my opinion, does it that in right? No, but it also doesn't mean I'm against Pacific Islander like what shit your on about. Cock sucker.

Also I never get angry on here, other than at our shitty team, but yourve fucked me off no end. So get fuxked you dumb ****.
Ikr he’s come into the kennel just a couple of days ago and think he runs the place

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
30k more than the min wage for an NRL player… he must of been reaallly in demand and chased by man clubs….. bahaha
And clubs have had since November to approach him. He is in the last chance saloon. Could still make it, but he is going to have to listen to the chooks coaching staff when they tell him how to work with the defensive structures, he certainly hasn't listened to the dogs coaches.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly he is 26 years old.
How many memories has he given himself and fans.
I see 17 to 18 year olds that would embarrass him.
Past recruitment team, clearly fishing in the wrong waters, go Gus ,you no where the good spots to fish are.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Another Dean Pay 50 game plodder. Goodbye.