Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He won't be on much because he hasn't turned up for us. Roosters are rolling dice, they might gain something out of it. A bit like us with Dufty, players who don't perform up to the standards of their pay packet have to sign for less, and prove themselves to get more.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always think theres an awesome prop in there somewhere...not sure why he can’t get to that next level
He strikes me as the type who'll just do the bare minimum and isn't really self motivated. It'll be annoying as fuck if he suddenly starts running hard and putting in at the Chooks but I feel like nice guy coaches like Barrett and Pay would never be able to unlock his potential anyway

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What people don't realize and factor in is its Allgood to buy bargin buys like that when you have stars surrounding you and a system that is solid.

But to try and build a club with lazy fucks like Reimis and Atoni is stupid. Hence the reason why Gus obviously can't be arsed keeping him either.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What people don't realize and factor in is its Allgood to buy bargin buys like that when you have stars surrounding you and a system that is solid.

But to try and build a club with lazy fucks like Reimis and Atoni is stupid. Hence the reason why Gus obviously can't be arsed keeping him either.
100% this. I reckon if it's true he'll actually do really well over there. Same can be said for Ogden - if he gets picked up by a Roosters, Storm or Souths watch him thrive. I would prefer we keep at least one of these guys.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe a bit above average, and I get you'd rather have him over featherington, but its probably best for him to bugger off.
Yes it is best for him, Baz has made it clear Featherington is playing ahead of him no matter what so there's no point in staying. Like I said he had multiple clubs after him, more than Featherington did.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100% this. I reckon if it's true he'll actually do really well over there. Same can be said for Ogden - if he gets picked up by a Roosters, Storm or Souths watch him thrive. I would prefer we keep at least one of these guys.
Ogden has been good the last two weeks, if he continues playing how be is then I hope we at least make some sort of offer because I don't think there's really anyone else left on the market.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A bit of topic, but why is the kennel so boring now because we know tpj is coming

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to him.

Plenty of potential, but shows that he lacks the "Want".

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would love to see him start consistently for like 5 games on the left edge. We should be playing like this on the weekend.

8 Ava
9 JMK
10 Thompson
11 Atoni
12 Jackson
13 Waddell (plays well middle of the field)

14 BBO
15 Napa
16 Hetherington
17 Doorey/Topine

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has potential but have you ever seen him go out there and play really really hard? The Joey johns commentary has inflated his value. GUS and Politis dont poach from each other so we've obviously told him he's not wanted

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Oh well he’s as good as gone then..

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy I can’t work out. Looks like a weapon every time he gets on the field. Doesn’t ever seem to play many minutes though. Is he a bad trainer or have a bad attitude. What I have seen in limited time I have been impressed with.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the best to him at the Roosters. Guy hasn't showed any effort in the majority of games that he's played. Maybe it's best for him to go to the Roosters where they can probably get the best out of him.