Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is far from a machine, he reminds me of a car trying to start with a flat battery, won't be missed at all.
Lol, you wait and see.. he will be a beast!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love ya cuz but can't agree.

He MAY appear to be better surrounded by better players but he has had so much time to prove himself and we still haven't seen it and I think we never will.
Algood Brother, no one has to agree.. in fact I don’t expect anyone too lol, and I respect your opinion as always.!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Algood Brother, no one has to agree, and I respect your opinion as always.!!
It will be a reverse of Crapa and Flopagan. They will make him look good.

I'm saying this and I like the bloke. I wish he was the player we want him to be.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love ya cuz but can't agree.

He MAY appear to be better surrounded by better players but he has had so much time to prove himself and we still haven't seen it and I think we never will.
I'll share this story, one prominent administrator once said
If you jokingly spook Atoni he would scream and shivers :worried:
If you do the same to Hetherington he'll turn around and punch you :laughing:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It will be a reverse of Crapa and Flopagan. They will make him look good.

I'm saying this and I like the bloke. I wish he was the player we want him to be.
Thats fair. Too bad he never stepped up to realise the potential he showed early on, as he looked like he had talent.

Was hoping Gus could do something with him but Gus must've thought Renouf wasn't worth it and Gus is the main guy calling the shots now.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats fair. Too bad he never stepped up to realise the potential he showed early on, as he looked like he had talent.

Was hoping Gus could do something with him but Gus must've thought Renouf wasn't worth it and Gus is the main guy calling the shots now.

well, I see where it all went wrong for Renouf. He should never got rid of the Fro

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Lol, you wait and see.. he will be a beast!!
Yeah I said that about my first car (Holden Gemini) waiting waiting waiting.
Finally released it was just shit and upgraded..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Seems like it was baz. He’s been free returns sign with anyone since last November

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems like it was baz. He’s been free returns sign with anyone since last November
Yeah I know there's issues with Baz but I'm just saying it was a shame Gus didn't think he could do anything with him.

Gone now so game over :grinning:

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes players don't respond to particular directions or training techniques or roles. How many times have we heard front rowers say....yeh such and such is a great coach...he's made my job really simple. It's all about building a relationship with each player, developing personalised goals and targets and game day plans. Isn't that the definition of being a good manager? Lets face it....we are playing professional sport here...if the players don't know the skills by the time they are in NRL....then they are not ready yet. A coaches role is to manage not coach. All the best managers in the NRL have built great relationships with every player in their squad. If a manager can't get a player...like Atoni...with obvious talent but lacking in his execution to respond then communication has broken down...and maybe the player needs a fresh start.