Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Fantastic news. His game will step up in 2020

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Epic... great news indeed. doggies Bro !!!

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is great news!! Now please resign the other half of the Afro twins! RFM... These two have made a massive impact off the bench!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm really glad that we re-signed this guy. I was worried that we would lose him moving forward. And I like that we are not signing players to long term contracts, or paying overs to get them here. This is how we got ourselves in this position to begin with. So anyone suggesting the board should be sacked if we dont sign this player or that, should take a good look at what the club is doing, and the culture/position they are trying to put themselves in.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm really glad that we re-signed this guy. I was worried that we would lose him moving forward. And I like that we are not signing players to long term contracts, or paying overs to get them here. This is how we got ourselves in this position to begin with. So anyone suggesting the board should be sacked if we dont sign this player or that, should take a good look at what the club is doing, and the culture/position they are trying to put themselves in.
I assume you think we can be a leading contender for a premiership with culture/position. How so when you are competing for millenials, their agents, and 15 other clubs ? It's no longer a viable business plan IMHO but we live in hope it's enough.

Competitive bottom of the 8 is the best you can achieve with a plan like that.

"So anyone suggesting the board should be sacked if we dont sign this player or that, should take a good look at what the club is doing, and the culture/position they are trying to put themselves in."

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I assume you think we can be a leading contender for a premiership with culture/position. How so when you are competing for millenials, their agents, and 15 other clubs ? It's no longer a viable business plan IMHO but we live in hope it's enough.

Competitive bottom of the 8 is the best you can achieve with a plan like that.

"So anyone suggesting the board should be sacked if we dont sign this player or that, should take a good look at what the club is doing, and the culture/position they are trying to put themselves in."
Not everyone in the same age bracket is a selfish millenial. Not by any means. And I dont think culture is the only thing the club is focused on. I'm merely suggesting that it is an important part of the puzzle, and the I'm sure the club are giving it every consideration throughout the rebuild.
Would you prefer long term success like we were all once accustomed to? Or would you prefer short term gain in line with Haslers methods?? I know what I would prefer.