Reni Matuia has signed for another 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reni Matuia has signed for another 1 year great news should of been the hooker last night

Last edited by a moderator:

blue n white

Waterboy
Reaction score
So happy to hear the news! Congratulations to Reni ( TOOTY ) Maitua ur a great player u belong in blue n white, looking forward to seeing u play in 2015, best news of the season....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old war horse signs on for another year? Great news :grinning: This year must have been a revelation for Reni being part of a winning culture after his stint with Parra and their wooden spoons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In hindisght he should have started at hooker with Mbye on the bench as his replacement

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good news. If all forwards are back for round 1 and there are minimal injuries next year I don't see him getting much game tbh. But would be ideal to make him captain of NSW cup and see him take the youngsters under his wing.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guess to cover injuries suspension and around origin time don't see getting a lot of game time but still good news I guess, obviously loves the place

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A

Alexander the Great

Tonight in the club he was in very good spirits

He loves the club and another year will be great for him

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
A player of his caliber should have been playing in the GF.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We made 2 of the last 3 grand finals, and made the 8 the other year. How much "baggage" could we have? Personally i dont want to lose any of the players we have left after ennis and brown left already. Not 1 of them.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Baggage in 2016 isn't necessarily baggage now... Think of it... Perret will be that more older, to keep him and possible miss out on a younger hungrier back would be crazy... Thompson, with all his heart, the day of the short winger is over.... Hodkinson, well I have already expressed my opinions on the halves.... Kasianio, again alot of heart, but would you resign him and lose l.perret????

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baggage in 2016 isn't necessarily baggage now... Think of it... Perret will be that more older, to keep him and possible miss out on a younger hungrier back would be crazy... Thompson, with all his heart, the day of the short winger is over.... Hodkinson, well I have already expressed my opinions on the halves.... Kasianio, again alot of heart, but would you resign him and lose l.perret????
dogzilla will always always be my fav player... so exciting to see him play hope he stays

Status
Not open for further replies.