Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in my dreams: SBW and Mason come back, and its '04 all over again in '14.

N

Natboy

Don't know why it needs a shakeup to be honest...

Perrett had his best try scoring season in his career, Morris and Lafai are solid, and Mitch Brown deserves to stay.

That only leaves the fullback as a mystery.

BNW's brother is a player manager for at least one Bulldogs player.
5-10 years ago our wingers would've looked great but wingers with a modern style of play are killing them for speed & skill IMO. I'd like to see a shake up too

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
5-10 years ago our wingers would've looked great but wingers with a modern style of play are killing them for speed & skill IMO. I'd like to see a shake up too
Inu is a perfect modern winger in form.... Which is why I scratch my head when he is named at centre where he is unable to use one of his biggest assets (vertical leaps, retrieving kicks both in attack and d... and where he constantly causes defensive issues.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As a dogs supporter, his comments were awesome to read.

Cheers Reni. Looking forward to you returning to the field in the blue and white.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
people seem to respect what you say, even though you are a very new member, but this makes no sense and must be a troll or something. reni in the centres. I lolled.
Why not?

Hes played there before when he was with us. One thing he will offer which is valuable to have is leadership in the backline

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im actually very excited to have him back. Was always my favourite behind good old maz

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why not?

Hes played there before when he was with us. One thing he will offer which is valuable to have is leadership in the backline
I have to disagree on this one.. 10 yrs ago Reni played there and he is not quick enough to play in the centres anymore.. Hes defintely a 2nd rower first grade or 5/8,2rw if hes in nsw cup... Dene was the solution if you wanted utility value.. In terms of leadership we have the premier origin and australian test centre in Josh Morris..Moz should be on top of priority re signings in 2014...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Blue&white on the money again :grinning: mow where are the haters? Don't be surprises to see Reni playing in the centres. Dogs back line will be getting a shakeup in the off-season.
Lol reni in the centres will never happen

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Reni is just for depth no chance in hell i can see him anywhere in our 17

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Reni is just for depth no chance in hell i can see him anywhere in our 17
He will be in the 17. Can you honestly see someone going from co-captain at a club to a NSW cup player when their form hasn't even been that bad?

N

Natboy

I hope to see Reni get some game time. He is fit & strong. Former rep player and a lot more heart than some of our other forwards

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inu is a perfect modern winger in form.... Which is why I scratch my head when he is named at centre where he is unable to use one of his biggest assets (vertical leaps, retrieving kicks both in attack and d... and where he constantly causes defensive issues.
I totally agree ive been saying inu at wing dynamic for our team

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why not?

Because you wouldnt replace Morris or Inu/Perrett/Lafai with Reni at centre. We also have bought a few backup backs and have some good backs in the lower grades like Sila. If we did somehow import a fb, which i doubt, that would make it even less likely we will see Reni near the backs.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to the bulldogs Reni , would'nt mind him as a Halfback haha

Status
Not open for further replies.