Opinion Remisssssd

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup Rems side needs to be a go to, a bit of space and that speed to chase down was huge!! Guy needs a big round of applause for that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No idea. We had CHN and Smith out there against a weak left edge and we didn't go to them at all. I'm certain CHN would've got an offload or two away to Smith if given the opportunity.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why are they not going down Rems side more?
I put this one on Lachlan Lewis, seems inept of playing both sides of the field, always tries Martin short ball or just lobs it out to Holland and hopes for the best. He and Cogger need to work together because atm they are a terrible halves pairing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No idea. We had CHN and Smith out there against a weak left edge and we didn't go to them at all. I'm certain CHN would've got an offload or two away to Smith if given the opportunity.
Yep i was screaming at the TV all day TARGET TURNER... ***** had no game plan im sure of it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor fooled everyone with his 2 magical hit ups ....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I put this one on Lachlan Lewis, seems inept of playing both sides of the field, always tries Martin short ball or just lobs it out to Holland and hopes for the best. He and Cogger need to work together because atm they are a terrible halves pairing.
They are the least experienced halves combo in the nrl, maybe for many years. We need Foran, or a half worth his money, or we are stuffed.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup Rems side needs to be a go to, a bit of space and that speed to chase down was huge!! Guy needs a big round of applause for that.
Was a great defensive effort and really fought hard against a good defensive side.. Attack was better than last week, but def missing Foz..

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor fooled everyone with his 2 magical hit ups ....
Didnt fool me bud, i said he was shit and my posts were taken down cause it was a stroke everybodys dick thread, especially okunbors. Mr i was rediculed for even mentioning dont your hopes up about him. But for some reason everyone was rating him. He wont make it. I didnt even reckon he was any good when he was twice the size as other kids.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Poor coaching not creating an inch of space for our best attacking weapon

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would you put on lewis if the gameplan is a half each side? cogger needs to get his outside backs early ball or the dummy half needs to actually pay attention to both sides of the ruck, we blew opportunities today because of stupid decisions at dummy half

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Switch Remis to left wing.

There's no particular reason why he should be on the right and our most dangerous set plays are run on the left.

Reunites him with Holland.

Gives the inside men a cut-pass and kick option that's presently lacking with Okunbor who has no positional or opportunistic instinct whatsoever.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love him. Poor mans Fergo/Rapana.
Sans the dummy half running though... Both those guys take a run nearly every set and are involved all over the field.

Smith doesn't see the ball anywhere near enough and is often stuck on his wing and side. He's so great with the ball but he needs to run more from dummy half and go looking for it more also.

He needs to realise and be told how good he really is and touch the ball three times more than he is.