remember the days

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember the days wen all those billy ngwani fans around saying he shouldve been in the top grade over corey hughes and if he ever went to another club he would be straight up picked for the hooker spot.

well hasnt he dropped off the planet and corey is playing excellent footy

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was his defence as bad as Ben Barba's?

I remember that i personally wanted him in there over Adam ( I love giving away penalties) Perry

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Ngawini looked like a pitbull compared to Barba

H

Haztrick

Ngawini was an attacking gun. His defence was ok, but not up to the standard of Perry/Hughes. Back then, Hughes and Perry where solid at best and a lot of people wanted them gone. Perry gone at least.

He's moved to Titans and done **** so obviously his training attitude is crap there like it was here.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was terrible barba is better then him. dont get to see to much of the defence of the bulldogs in toyota cup because majority of the time they have the ball and benny is carving the oppistion up

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he was terrible barba is better then him. dont get to see to much of the defence of the bulldogs in toyota cup because majority of the time they have the ball and benny is carving the oppistion up
Attack wise he was brillant like bloody brillant.

But defence, well most people have pinpointed it, he was terrible.

Although Perry of 2007 was worse, becuase that dud kept giving away penalties

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

ngwani went to Gold coast and now he is not been offered a contract for 2009. he is going to oblivion.

Malla

Reaction score
I believe he had an attitude problem.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe he had an attitude problem.
he had more then that. he had the worst problem you can have with rugby league. the im crap and cant play disease

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved Ngawini, but his defence left alot to be desired tbh.

S

Spraytan

Ngawini was an attacking gun. His defence was ok, but not up to the standard of Perry/Hughes. Back then, Hughes and Perry where solid at best and a lot of people wanted them gone. Perry gone at least.

He's moved to Titans and done **** so obviously his training attitude is crap there like it was here.
Nigawini was sh!thouse both in attack and defense

K

KL

just wait until he carves.............somewhere..............oneday.........................................

never

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Same happened with Groom more recently, every man and his dog clammering to have him in the side. What happened when he got in? I didnt see him carving it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.