Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Darwin and other fuckwits weren't atheists, they were Luciferian.

Knowing that, you can make sense of why talked shit and fooled a lot of people with their "theories".
Only problem is that much of what Darwin theorised has been proven. And "theory" in science means something that is pretty much accepted fact.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So prior to Darwin, the majority of scientists didn’t believe in God and that God crated the world? Media at the time didn’t start flaunting and pushing the evolution theory?
There was a tribe in the Amazon that saw a plane once and worshipped it as their God. They prayed to it daily. Created monuments to the plane. Eventually the tribe was discovered by civilised people who explained what a plane actually is. After that, they no longer worshipped the plane. At least, most no longer worshipped the plane. Some still do.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a tribe in the Amazon that saw a plane once and worshipped it as their God. They prayed to it daily. Created monuments to the plane. Eventually the tribe was discovered by civilised people who explained what a plane actually is. After that, they no longer worshipped the plane. At least, most no longer worshipped the plane. Some still do.
So you’re saying that up until Darwin, every scientist was too dumb to see what he saw? Which was nothing with his own eyes actually just speculation. You do realise there was other evolutionary type theories prior to Darwin to which was never taken seriously by scientists lol. So your little story doesn’t really work

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only problem is that much of what Darwin theorised has been proven. And "theory" in science means something that is pretty much accepted fact.
That is not even true wtf are you on about. Speculative science is not fact lmao. Show me the fossil of a species in-between the evolution process for one. You can’t. There is proof of micro evolution but macro. Na son, still all speculation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you’re saying that up until Darwin, every scientist was too dumb to see what he saw? Which was nothing with his own eyes actually just speculation. You do realise there was other evolutionary type theories prior to Darwin to which was never taken seriously by scientists lol. So your little story doesn’t really work
Nope. There were many decent scientists before Darwin. There were many after Darwin. It's just that Darwin advanced evolutionary science. And since Darwin it has advanced extremely far. There was even a scientist who came up with the same theories as Darwin before Darwin, but Darwin published his first.

My point though is that people believing something in the past doesn't disprove scientific advancement. It's quite the opposite.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is not even true wtf are you on about. Speculative science is not fact lmao. Show me the fossil of a species in-between the evolution process for one. You can’t. There is proof of micro evolution but macro. Na son, still all speculation.
Microevolution and macro evolution use similar processes. Also, evolution isn't speculative evolution. That's a different thing. Evolution is based on many factors most of which are not speculative as they have physical properties. Also, if you want a fossil between the evolutionary process then I could just give you a human skeleton as everything is in the process of evolution.

God is speculative though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll save myself the effort of this endless debate. Read this

Actual scientific stuff with actual links to research, fossil records, genetic records, everything you need. Or ignore it and listen to the failed theme park owner. I don't care. It's your faith.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll save myself the effort of this endless debate. Read this

Actual scientific stuff with actual links to research, fossil records, genetic records, everything you need. Or ignore it and listen to the failed theme park owner. I don't care. It's your faith.
Lol this guy thinks we haven’t read all that scientific religious stuff. As I said. All speculative and no eyewitnesses of any macro evolution as it happened. You can only look at something then make a speculative guess about how something came to be. You weren’t around a million years ago right?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this guy thinks we haven’t read all that scientific religious stuff. As I said. All speculative and no eyewitnesses of any macro evolution as it happened. You can only look at something then make a speculative guess about how something came to be. You weren’t around a million years ago right?
Go to the doctor and ask them to check you for genetic mutations. I guarantee you have at least one. You are evolving despite your determination to avoid it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go to the doctor and ask them to check you for genetic mutations. I guarantee you have at least one. You are evolving despite your determination to avoid it.
Micro evolution? I already said that’s a thing.
Do you know the difference between micro and macro? If so why are you trying to say genetic mutation is a proof of macro evolution when it’s a micro evolution. No one has observed macro evolution happening. And the excuse is; it takes too long lol.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So prior to Darwin, the majority of scientists didn’t believe in God and that God crated the world? Media at the time didn’t start flaunting and pushing the evolution theory?
I'm curious, what motivated the media to start "flaunting and pushing the evolution theory"? What was in it for them?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was reading about all the stuff that had to happen for life to develop on Earth .....like really microscopic chance but it happened. Heck of an accident.

Then the big bang so what was there before that ? Nothing, sweet so how'd the big bang happen ? A spec of dust, ok from like where ? The dust is something so can't be nothing before the BB.....just saying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was reading about all the stuff that had to happen for life to develop on Earth .....like really microscopic chance but it happened. Heck of an accident.

Then the big bang so what was there before that ? Nothing, sweet so how'd the big bang happen ? A spec of dust, ok from like where ? The dust is something so can't be nothing before the BB.....just saying.
In regards to the chances of life happening, no one is really sure about that. One theory is that life is extremely rare and it's a miracle life started at all. But there's more planets in the universe than there is atoms on earth. So even if the odds were 100 trillion to 1, that would still results in billions of planets with life.

In regards to the Big Bang, that's much more complex. But it's also logical if you can think in 4 dimensions. Time and space are completely linked. When you compress space to a tiny point, time also compresses. This is something we have observed happen. We know that if all the universe was compressed to a tiny point then time wouldn't move. So there is no "before"

The real question is, what caused the Universe to start expanding?

One hypothesis is that our Universe spawned from another Universe. If that's the case then imagine how much life there could be out there with a potentially infinite number of planets.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro if they are claiming evolution is not speculative because it has physical properties, that means religious miracles are not speculative because they too have physical properties. But nah, we’ll dismiss that as it doesn’t fit the atheistic narrative. But you’ll get explanations such as “there’s been millions of phenomena that can’t be explained and scientists are still finding new things and causes for these phenomena…blah blah blah” LOL

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So even if the odds were 100 trillion to 1, that would still results in billions of planets with life..
Sure but our planet is pretty like unique when you look at Mars and all them. Its the blue joint obviously and there might be mind damaging numbers of planets but so far all we know is that our place has life. We haven't found another place with developed life not just bacteria.

Yeah they might be out there but thats like a guess until we find one then atm we are it. So just go there for a sec if we are the only ones then I dont see that as an accident.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro if they are claiming evolution is not speculative because it has physical properties, that means religious miracles are not speculative because they too have physical properties. But nah, we’ll dismiss that as it doesn’t fit the atheistic narrative. But you’ll get explanations such as “there’s been millions of phenomena that can’t be explained and scientists are still finding new things and causes for these phenomena…blah blah blah” LOL
It's literally not though. "speculative science" is a misnomer. It's a term that's literally only used for two things:

1) by religious to downplay anything they don't like in science

2) by writers as a form of fiction

Any scientific theory cannot be speculative or it is not a scientific theory. It's a hypothesis. A theory requires evidence and testing. Evolution is a theory. Not a hypothesis.

That doesn't mean it's definitely 100% true and accurate. It just means that it has been tested and supported by evidence, and is yet to be disproven.

God has yet to be disproven, but the hypothesis of God has not been tested and does not have evidence to support it beyond pure speculation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure but our planet is pretty like unique when you look at Mars and all them. Its the blue joint obviously and there might be mind damaging numbers of planets but so far all we know is that our place has life. We haven't found another place with developed life not just bacteria.

Yeah they might be out there but thats like a guess until we find one then atm we are it. So just go there for a sec if we are the only ones then I dont see that as an accident.
It's definitely possible that we are the only planet with life. But probably (with limited knowledge) states that we are probably not the only planet with some form of life. And it's not like we are the only solar system. We know there's other planets out there with water and that sit in a habitable zone. We have moons in our solar system that have water and may harbour life. And we know that Mars once had water and may have had life at one stage.

It's all a matter of time. Maybe we won't find anything, but maybe we will.