Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you believe what Vigano said/ wrote, please let me know, I just cant give that type of rubbish the time of day.
Nope. Never said I did. Just saying that this is what Vigano actually said.

There has been some merit to his words. He did prove some cover ups in the church on paedophilia, and he proved money laundering going through the church, and he should be praised for that. But most of the stuff he pushes is just over the top conspiracy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be interested to learn about its parents who its dad and mom are, also keen to learn about its gender, I guess I'll have to wait till it turns 12 or so.
I thought I was the father but occasionally her head spins around and she starts ranting in Latin about how she's going to consume the souls of Mankind. But that could just be gas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
AS a person with a Christian upbringing I am supprised that you have sunk to the level of KambalahOne and to some extent that of Hacky, on the subject of the Catholic Church, the saying that I should educate myself could equally apply to you. and all of us
AS for Jesuits they are just another order of Catholics Priests who went much deeper into Christian/Catholic theology.
They are much despised because they are supposed to indoctrinate kids up to the age of 7, and many resent it.
As the situation now stands no doubt some only want this gay trans etc. stuff pushed on to kids, with no-one allowed to speak up against it.
BTW if you look close at our society you will notice that Protastants/Athiests and many others want to influence/direct kids to their way of thinking to, and have like the Commonists found the Catholic Church as their main obstical, therefore have directed their hate (could I tell you some stories about how much some hate everything Catholic and what some have done to harm both the Catholic Church and Catholic individuals.
As for the main part of your post, do you honestly believe that all Jesuits Priest have been instructed to do such things, if they were they would all leave the Church. I am certain that Jesuits while been more knowledge with Christian/Catholic theology, generally behave no differently to any other order of Catholic Priests
I realise that you have suffered/suffering plenty due to your heart transplant and a suffering person like other people facing pressure might grab at straws and do/say things that they may not do when seeing things in the light of day. anyway I wish you all the best, in your circumstances,. I don't believe that anyone can live the life of a Christian while intoxicated with hate, and I've seen plenty of hate on this page alone.
IT'S QUITE AMAZING THAT OUR CLUB WAS FORMED BECAUSE OF THE HATRED WHICH EXISTD AGAINST CATHOLICS AT THAT TIME.
I like you have had some serious health issues, and have been in hospitol for over a week now, I hope to be allowed to return home this comming week.
Wow..... look at you thinking you know everything including me.

You are the reason why people like @KambahOne get turned off of the church. You twist shit and ramble on and on about irrelevant bullshit.

Jesuits are are part of the deep church and pull the strings of the white pope. That Is their oath (an oath which no Christian should take), I didnt make it up for shits and giggles.

You talk about hate, I don't hate Catholics I'm fkn married to one. I hate the evil in the Vatican parading as Christians. You are delusional and victim playing if you think the Vatican hasn't been infiltrated by Jesuits and the synagogue of Satan. I don't care what your Vatican or any other church thinks, the Bible is all you need. Even your own head exorcist admits the devil is in the Vatican. Does that mean all Catholics have evil agendas? No!

Im a Christian and that's all that matters. I follow Jesus and no man on this evil world.

You should be more like @dogwhisperer and @Realist90 When trying to defend the Vatican, at least they have some idea of what's really going on.

As a Christian I can't hate you as I don't think you are part of the synagogue of Satan, but i do pity you and will pray that your eyes open and see the deception that our Saviour warned us about 2000 years ago.

Follow the Bible and read it yourself and don't depend on men interpreting it for their gain/agenda.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll be interested to learn about its parents who its dad and mom are, also keen to learn about its gender, I guess I'll have to wait till it turns 12 or so.
The fuck is this shit Mr "Catholics are the victims"?

Pull your head in and have some respect.

You are doing your church a disservice and turning off more people.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow..... look at you thinking you know everything including me.

You are the reason why people like @KambahOne get turned off of the church. You twist shit and ramble on and on about irrelevant bullshit.

Jesuits are are part of the deep church and pull the strings of the white pope. That Is their oath (an oath which no Christian should take), I didnt make it up for shits and giggles.

You talk about hate, I don't hate Catholics I'm fkn married to one. I hate the evil in the Vatican parading as Christians. You are delusional and victim playing if you think the Vatican hasn't been infiltrated by Jesuits and the synagogue of Satan. I don't care what your Vatican or any other church thinks, the Bible is all you need. Even your own head exorcist admits the devil is in the Vatican. Does that mean all Catholics have evil agendas? No!

Im a Christian and that's all that matters. I follow Jesus and no man on this evil world.

You should be more like @dogwhisperer and @Realist90 When trying to defend the Vatican, at least they have some idea of what's really going on.

As a Christian I can't hate you as I don't think you are part of the synagogue of Satan, but i do pity you and will pray that your eyes open and see the deception that our Saviour warned us about 2000 years ago.

Follow the Bible and read it yourself and don't depend on men interpreting it for their gain/agenda.
Poor poor poor poor me for even bothering to respond, sorry for having upset you, but I can't accept that degree of paedophilia and corruption that KambahOne and Hacky claim. exists within the Catholic Church.
Firstly yes Jesuits are part of the Church, not sure what you mean by the deep Church though.
Going by the tone of your post here you have shown real venum, I'm only judging what you posted nothing else.
By saying that the Vatican is the synagogue of Satan are you taking the words of Vigaro echoed by KambahOne and well presented by your mate Hacky, who has made an art, of peddling the stuff he likes as truth without even having the decency of saying whether he believes it to be true or not, (BTW this is the clasical tactit used by masons who are swarn enemies of the Catholic Church to discredit it.)
.Its a bit much saying that Dogwhisperer and Realist think that the Vatican is perhaps not the synagogue of Satan but something nearly as bad.
If you believe that all Religions and most Religious people are bad, then who alertered you to Jesus Christ, because no Religions and no Churches meant that you and me would have never heard of God or Jesus. Jesus used temples to preach etc.
BTW The JW's claim that they are the true followers of the Bible. have you become one.
If you are a staunch Bulldog supporter, I wouldn't take to much notice of KambahOne, He once posted that he hated our club when we were winning, because if we were to be really successfull again he would hate our club with a passion again.
BTW I HAVE BROUGHT MANY PEOPLE TO GOD TELLING THEM TO LEARN EVERYTHING THEY CAN ABOUT JESUS.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea what this comment is about, but it sounds like a dickhead thing to say.
Your the idiot mate, read back to what Hacky posted about him been the Father
Yeah, fkn stupid even for him.

It's obvious he just hates and disrespects anyone that isn't a Catholic.
In your condition I think you should quiten down, I only hate untruths and exagurations been put into any form of circulation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor poor poor poor me for even bothering to respond, sorry for having upset you, but I can't accept that degree of paedophilia and corruption that KambahOne and Hacky claim. exists within the Catholic Church.
Firstly yes Jesuits are part of the Church, not sure what you mean by the deep Church though.
Going by the tone of your post here you have shown real venum, I'm only judging what you posted nothing else.
By saying that the Vatican is the synagogue of Satan are you taking the words of Vigaro echoed by KambahOne and well presented by your mate Hacky, who has made an art, of peddling the stuff he likes as truth without even having the decency of saying whether he believes it to be true or not, (BTW this is the clasical tactit used by masons who are swarn enemies of the Catholic Church to discredit it.)
.Its a bit much saying that Dogwhisperer and Realist think that the Vatican is perhaps not the synagogue of Satan but something nearly as bad.
If you believe that all Religions and most Religious people are bad, then who alertered you to Jesus Christ, because no Religions and no Churches meant that you and me would have never heard of God or Jesus. Jesus used temples to preach etc.
BTW The JW's claim that they are the true followers of the Bible. have you become one.
If you are a staunch Bulldog supporter, I wouldn't take to much notice of KambahOne, He once posted that he hated our club when we were winning, because if we were to be really successfull again he would hate our club with a passion again.
BTW I HAVE BROUGHT MANY PEOPLE TO GOD TELLING THEM TO LEARN EVERYTHING THEY CAN ABOUT JESUS.
I literally posted that Vigaro pushes crazy conspiracy theories and you're suggesting that I believe what he says?

Dude. Read what I actually write. Not what's in your head.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In your condition I think you should quiten down, I only hate untruths and exagurations been put into any form of circulation.
You are right, dick head comment was inappropriate as you are a Fuckwit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you fkn read? I didn't say the Vatican is the synagogue of satan...FMD.
Stop acting like a catholic and twisting words to suit your agenda.

I'm not even reading past that as there is no point.

Believe what you want man. You're a lost cause. Go bend over for your Jesuit pope and leave other Christians that don't give a fuck what some blasphemous **** in a dress thinks.

PS grow some balls and tag the people you are talking shit about.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you hate yourself you poumpus, uneducated fool?

Plus what condition am I in? You like consistently mentioning it.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's because you are wilfully ignorant of the facts.

One of France’s highest-ranking prelates of the Catholic Church has admitted abusing a 14-year-old girl 35 years ago and announced his withdrawal from his religious duties.

Cardinal Jean-Pierre Ricard issued a written statement on Monday after a report issued last year revealed a “massive phenomenon” of sexual abusers of children operating for decades within the French Catholic Church.

“Thirty-five years ago, when I was a priest, I behaved in a reprehensible way with a young girl aged 14,” Ricard said. “My behaviour has inevitably caused serious and lasting consequences for this person,”

Ricard, 78, was the archbishop of Bordeaux, south-west France, until he retired from that position in 2019 to serve in his home diocese of Dignes-les-Bains, in the south of the country. In the 1980s, he was a priest in the archdiocese of Marseille.

The broad study released last year by an independent commission estimated that 330,000 children were sexually abused over 70 years by priests or other church-related figures in France.

The tally included an estimated 216,000 people abused by priests and other clerics, and the rest by figures in associated institutions, such as scout leaders and camp counsellors. The estimates were based on broader research by France’s National Institute of Health and Medical Research into the sexual abuse of children.

The report described a “systemic” cover-up by church officials and urged the French Catholic Church to respect the rule of law in France.

So for the last 35 years this paedophile priest has sat in a position of power and actively engaged in the "systemic" cover up of tens of thousands of abuses by other paedophile priests. The catholic church continues to protect paedophile priests, this is just another example of that putrid practice and its another fact you'll wilfully ignore.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's because you are wilfully ignorant of the facts.

One of France’s highest-ranking prelates of the Catholic Church has admitted abusing a 14-year-old girl 35 years ago and announced his withdrawal from his religious duties.

Cardinal Jean-Pierre Ricard issued a written statement on Monday after a report issued last year revealed a “massive phenomenon” of sexual abusers of children operating for decades within the French Catholic Church.

“Thirty-five years ago, when I was a priest, I behaved in a reprehensible way with a young girl aged 14,” Ricard said. “My behaviour has inevitably caused serious and lasting consequences for this person,”

Ricard, 78, was the archbishop of Bordeaux, south-west France, until he retired from that position in 2019 to serve in his home diocese of Dignes-les-Bains, in the south of the country. In the 1980s, he was a priest in the archdiocese of Marseille.

The broad study released last year by an independent commission estimated that 330,000 children were sexually abused over 70 years by priests or other church-related figures in France.

The tally included an estimated 216,000 people abused by priests and other clerics, and the rest by figures in associated institutions, such as scout leaders and camp counsellors. The estimates were based on broader research by France’s National Institute of Health and Medical Research into the sexual abuse of children.

The report described a “systemic” cover-up by church officials and urged the French Catholic Church to respect the rule of law in France.

So for the last 35 years this paedophile priest has sat in a position of power and actively engaged in the "systemic" cover up of tens of thousands of abuses by other paedophile priests. The catholic church continues to protect paedophile priests, this is just another example of that putrid practice and its another fact you'll wilfully ignore.
I’m totally shocked! Are you stating facts? Well bravo to you sir, bravo, bravo!

Since we are on the religious thread is it far fetched to say this is a miracle? See, miracles do exist, you managed to state raw facts instead of mixing the facts with your usual bullshit like stating individual “churchies” were immoral, corrupt and criminals.

Maybe if you continue your latest trend with stating the facts without your usual bullshit mixed in with the truth we may even start to have a decent dialogue. Although I’m not holding my breath.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm a Catholic but not a great one in terms of church attendance.

Anyway, as a Catholic or whatever I would NEVER excuse, make excuses, condone or overlook the horrible abuse of kids at the hands of priests. But I will do and feel the same with this in any other religion. It needs to be called out and whatever done to stop it from happening.

Personally I don'y gve a toss if you are whatever religion, atheist, lust let me believe in peace as I would let you.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a Catholic but not a great one in terms of church attendance.

Anyway, as a Catholic or whatever I would NEVER excuse, make excuses, condone or overlook the horrible abuse of kids at the hands of priests. But I will do and feel the same with this in any other religion. It needs to be called out and whatever done to stop it from happening.

Personally I don'y gve a toss if you are whatever religion, atheist, lust let me believe in peace as I would let you.
Great post HD, totally agree.

Although I don't think anyone in their right mind would condone the horrible abuse of kids at the hands of priests. Not only that but I wouldn't condone the abuse of kids period, whether in a religious setting or not.

And I too, like you don't give a toss whatever religion somebody is, or whether they are Atheists, or even if they believe in aliens, who really cares anyway as long as you are happy in your own skin. We are really lucky most of us on this forum live in Australia because it's a country where it allows you to "Believe in Peace". However, not being able to "Believe in Peace" and entering a debate or dialogue with somebody regarding a particular Belief are two different things. You don't have a choice with the former, but you do with the latter.