Religious Discussion Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a religious thing. You wouldn't understand.
So you’re trolling lol.
I was gonna say how can you say that with a straight face about Catholicism when that’s exactly the opposite of what’s taught

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Mate"

We have discussed the notion of an all knowing all powerful God and free will countless times to which you never respond.

In the OT God commited or ordered these killings. God, by definition who is all knowing, all powerful and exists outside of time (ie timeless).
Mate; get it through you head that in the OT people always called on God when they needed help, many still do today.
When they saw an advantage that by killing someone they gained something, and because God was so prominent those days, they claimed that the killing/ killings were God inspired, which is wrong because they did it to gain an advantage, (IT STILL STILL HAPPENS TODAY)
In the OT Genesis Cane killed Able did Cane do it with God's instruction or even approval.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate; get it through you head that in the OT people always called on God when they needed help, many still do today.
When they saw an advantage that by killing someone they gained something, and because God was so prominent those days, they claimed that the killing/ killings were God inspired, which is wrong because they did it to gain an advantage, (IT STILL STILL HAPPENS TODAY)
In the OT Genesis Cane killed Able did Cane do it with God's instruction or even approval.
Wait wait wait.

In the OT, that forms apart of your bible. Did God or did he not kill or order the killing of other living beings?

If your saying he didnt. And man did it with their own free will. You are saying parts of the bible are wrong.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you’re trolling lol.
I was gonna say how can you say that with a straight face about Catholicism when that’s exactly the opposite of what’s taught
Ahh. My mistake. So if a sinner feels remorse and repents, they get extra punishment from the Catholic God. Cool.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You just can't face the truth can you, as far as the term God it can only mean that their can be only ONE.
That's why I used the term "Gods". Because it means there can be many Gods. Words are good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogna isn't talking about that. He's not talking about armies killing in the name of God. He's talking about God killing. For example, killing the 1st born child. Or flooding the earth with water to wipe out humans so incest family can repopulate the earth.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogna isn't talking about that. He's not talking about armies killing in the name of God. He's talking about God killing. For example, killing the 1st born child. Or flooding the earth with water to wipe out humans so incest family can repopulate the earth.
No no. He first was talking about men killing for God.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because you don't seem to understand simple logic, so I respond at the level of logic you'll understand. Child logic.
Lol I was answering questions put forward about what Catholics believe. You wanna think what she the church teaches is child logic then that’s fine, I too think it’s child logic as do a majority of people that grown men and women think they’re a different species or the opposite sex whereby you can’t even answer what a woman is anymore.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I was answering questions put forward about what Catholics believe. You wanna think what she the church teaches is child logic then that’s fine, I too think it’s child logic as do a majority of people that grown men and women think they’re a different species or the opposite sex whereby you can’t even answer what a woman is anymore.
You're the one that just called the church a "she"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slavery does certainly exisit.

But i guess. Was it ever morally right for one human to have ownership over another humam
The term slavery like so many other descriptive terms is a very ambigious one, some people doing meneal jobs to day and geting paid would sometimes call themselves slaves, or at least think of themselves as slaves.
I'm certain God meant that all servants and or semi slave workers must be treated with dignity.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait wait wait.

In the OT, that forms apart of your bible. Did God or did he not kill or order the killing of other living beings?

If your saying he didnt. And man did it with their own free will. You are saying parts of the bible are wrong.
You can't get it through your head that Jesus Christ, (THE ONE WHO FOUN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH) Rubbished much of what was written in the OT Scroles, which tells us that not all of it was Gods work, Jesus did affirm the 10 Commandments. given to Moses, and other parts of the OT, thats why Christians pay some homage to the writtings in the OT
Scripture/Scroles were written by fallable people. who like people nowdays have their own agendas.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The term slavery like so many other descriptive terms is a very ambigious one, some people doing meneal jobs to day and geting paid would sometimes call themselves slaves, or at least think of themselves as slaves.
I'm certain God meant that all servants and or semi slave workers must be treated with dignity.
No.

The bible states. That one human can be the property of another human.

That the master can beat the slave as the slave is his property.

That a male Hebrew slave can be released after 7 days. Hebrew male only.

So why are you trying to justify the ownership of one human by another?

Last edited: