Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your thoughts on Bohemian Grove, Ryan Garcia and the elites running child trafficking, Puff Diddy, Oprah, Beyonce, its getting exposed
Mixed bag for me. I think the whole idea of a massive elite child sex trafficking ring is wrong. I don't think there's a huge amount of celebrities doing that. But I believe there are a small number doing it and I hope they get what they deserve.

There was this expected drive by the far right conspiracy theorists. When it became obvious there were paedophiles in the Elite, it went the way you expect when the far right is involved. The thing any normal person would do is to look at those involved and ask questions.

Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Oprah. All known to have spend decent time with known paedos. What did we get instead? Oprah, P Diddy, Beyonce, anyone who isn't white while ignoring the white people.

There definitely is a problem there though. Glad P Diddy is getting raided, and R Kelly is doing his time. But I also don't think we should he ignoring the rest of them just 'cause they're white.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mixed bag for me. I think the whole idea of a massive elite child sex trafficking ring is wrong. I don't think there's a huge amount of celebrities doing that. But I believe there are a small number doing it and I hope they get what they deserve.

There was this expected drive by the far right conspiracy theorists. When it became obvious there were paedophiles in the Elite, it went the way you expect when the far right is involved. The thing any normal person would do is to look at those involved and ask questions.

Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Oprah. All known to have spend decent time with known paedos. What did we get instead? Oprah, P Diddy, Beyonce, anyone who isn't white while ignoring the white people.

There definitely is a problem there though. Glad P Diddy is getting raided, and R Kelly is doing his time. But I also don't think we should he ignoring the rest of them just 'cause they're white.
Apparently Tom Hanks buggered off to live in Greece, not much being said. But yes black white yellow whatever race does this needs to be outed.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Could it be simple that the ***** running the show are white and like usual, the blacks work for them?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Tom Hanks buggered off to live in Greece, not much being said. But yes black white yellow whatever race does this needs to be outed.
He looks like a pedo ****. I don't fall for his "nice guy" bullshit persona.

Plus him taking photos of kids gloves and shoes he "randomly" finds is suss AF.