Opinion Reimis Smith

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A better Bulldogs coach (Dean Pay era) might have got more out of Remis (admittedly, quality inside playmakers help at Melb) but given he likes playing with the Foxx then maybe he can come back after serving his apprenticeship and getting his motivation right?

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Against the Warriors, Maumalo had a hattrick down his edge. The Sharks actively targeted his edge defensively in the first half and could easily have been up 12-18 points had they been able to finish. He'll do fantastic for them during the regular season, but I can see him being the weak link that costs the Storm come finals with his poor decisions making and positional play in defense.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't really see in that article that he was sent as a swap. I'm not sure where it was believed that we traded him only to be dudded.
I could be wrong.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No to the Op's question he is ancient history and wasn't much good, still isn't really a far better team is making the picture look rosier is all..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d easily have Remis before the other winger Jennings
But he wants to be a centre.

He will probably sook like a baby to get out of the joint like he did with us.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Can yall clarify when a homie 'disrespected the jersey'?

i think this is one of the many kennel comments or rumoursthat take a mind of its own and then becomes 'fact'.

mods- please make this a sticky.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That article actually makes it sound like the Storm breached anti tampering rules to get him to jump ship. And this nonsense about him taking a six figure pay cut doesn't ring true. Storm must have a new second set of books.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yawn.. Who gives a fuck. He's not that good and was acting like a diva with us. We're getting Addo-Carr instead. That's a massive upgrade. Move on. He's no great loss.
No great loss at all, is it and will not.!!

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A better Bulldogs coach (Dean Pay era) might have got more out of Remis (admittedly, quality inside playmakers help at Melb) but given he likes playing with the Foxx then maybe he can come back after serving his apprenticeship and getting his motivation right?

Problem is that **** never got a spray from any of our coaches for his lazy pathetic laid back attitude or any of the players for that matter but he was one of the worst

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watch every Storm game and he acts uninterested in the majority of their games as well like he’s still actually to be good to be out there. He gets a lot of good ball from play makers making his try’s a lot easier but defensively he’s not there and you can see the lack of interest with the amount of general walking in back play.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is that **** never got a spray from any of our coaches for his lazy pathetic laid back attitude or any of the players for that matter but he was one of the worst
And that Nasheed is how he disrespected our jersey........

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: he had potential but didn’t make effort to reach it. Not really worried he left, I’m more worried about nasheed mum making me breaky in the morning . She will be too tired to I think

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alot of dogs fans are butthurt calling him lazy blahblahblah this guy always had massive potential and was our best back, Just needed quality halves.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
zero fucks given from me..he is gone aint never comin back dunno why he is even being discussed for...