Opinion Reimis Smith

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people always wish that players that have gone come back. Once someone has gone move on just like them. Rona, Reynolds now Smith. Ennis should come back as a coach blah blah blah.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Shocks me how the community disregards Reimis and just How good he can be.

Players like him will eventually click and be stars

attitude is something that can be changed after watching a rocky re run.
Ability, speed and physicality is the priceless part.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remies Has moved on. He has gone to.greener pastures.
I hope he finds the hieghts he is looking for and gets to play in a GF with Storms.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He has none of the three

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Put spell check on, can’t understand you ?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people always wish that players that have gone come back. Once someone has gone move on just like them. Rona, Reynolds now Smith. Ennis should come back as a coach blah blah blah.
Please Sir, I want Reynolds & Baber Back, Please Sir I want some more.
1620310364623.png

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still need spine players setting things up.. With the spine we have and have had Reimis like others didnt do much & wouldnt have been able to do much..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alot of dogs fans are butthurt calling him lazy blahblahblah this guy always had massive potential and was our best back, Just needed quality halves.
How long can you have potential before you are a dud? Mbye still has potential.... geez

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reimis is a winger every day of the week and twice on Sunday’s. I would have thought Bellamy would have slapped him back to the wing. But no he is still parading one in.

He is a great finisher and insane under the high ball in attack and defence. And he can motor if he can find some open space. Also isn’t too bad at tucking the ball under his arm for kick returns. So why put him at centre?

The guy would starve his winger of so much ball because he just never passes. Looks great at the storm but they are the current champs. Nasheed could score in that team.

The quicker it sinks into that kids head that he is a winger and goes back to that position the better for his game and his team. Unfortunately when his dad and choc are in his ears guiding him I think that is easier said then done.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raelene Castle would be scoring tries in that Storm side, not only are they stacked with quality, highly competitive players, they are now playing a more unstructured game plan making them super potent in attack.. most NRL teams opt for block plays these days so the only thing to think about as a defender is staying on your wing or coming in to jam the centre.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Reimis is a winger every day of the week and twice on Sunday’s. I would have thought Bellamy would have slapped him back to the wing. But no he is still parading one in.

He is a great finisher and insane under the high ball in attack and defence. And he can motor if he can find some open space. Also isn’t too bad at tucking the ball under his arm for kick returns. So why put him at centre?

The guy would starve his winger of so much ball because he just never passes. Looks great at the storm but they are the current champs. Nasheed could score in that team.

The quicker it sinks into that kids head that he is a winger and goes back to that position the better for his game and his team. Unfortunately when his dad and choc are in his ears guiding him I think that is easier said then done.
Bellamy has him at centre because he's cheap.
Look how Bellamy structures his team and who they big dollars to. Fullback & Wingers. They are going pay Xavier Coates $800k apparently.

Melbourne played Brenko Lee into an origin jersey and Lee is shit. And they are paying him accordingly.