Reimis Smith

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously what is going on with this situation... Reimis has shown that he is a speedster and a proven try scorer, while he is not having the best season, I would hate to see him go and carve up at another team because he has it in him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously what is going on with this situation... Reimis has shown that he is a speedster and a proven try scorer, while he is not having the best season, I would hate to see him go and carve up at another team because he has it in him.
What has it in for him?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes he has some talent but he’s played awful this year as well as poor discipline,deserves to bd dropped and montoya played well this game

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If remis doesn’t replace montoya it is a huge ? As why. Montoya is a fucking flop

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring him back in on the wing. Guy isnt a centre and its silly to bend over backwards for player demands. If he doesnt want to play wing or thinks he is a centre more then happy to leave Montoya ahead of him and let him sit on the sideline. Hoppa walks back into centre which either pushes Averillo to the halves or bench (would be hard to de-throne Meaney at the moment even though Averillo has much more upside to potentially developing into a long term fullback).

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the issue is that he wants to me a center but we have come to realize he is a winger! I’d say they will drop DWZ this week and bring Remis back to the wing!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the issue is that he wants to me a center but we have come to realize he is a winger! I’d say they will drop DWZ this week and bring Remis back to the wing!
I reckon DWZ is less chance of getting dropped than Napa.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He won’t carve up elsewhere, he’s crap. Montoya is crap but better than Reimis, at least putting effort in, working out from our end. Both have low football IQ and think they’re better than they are. I’d punt both. No idea what people see in him

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smith needs Montoyas attitude. For as shit as Montoya is, at least he puts in and isn't lazy. He just doesn't have the skillset or physical attributes to make him a top winger.

Smith does, tall, size and speed and yet he's lazy asf.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reimis is ordinary. Lazy, ill disciplined, literally incapable of beating his man and absolutely no "football speed". I would let him go. SG is correct.