Reimis Smith

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep fuck Napa as well.
I agree completely. I'd almost start Renouf and bench Napa to show him we aren't fucking around. Britt was very poor tonight too.

Reactions: DT

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking powder puff...

Offers nothing in attack... stopped dead in his tracks every hit up... can't see what anyone sees in him.

Roosters cheering
Yep fuck Napa as well.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By not having the CC competition it is going to set back our club at least another year, if players like Tass Doorey Harper Shuoup etc.were playing our club could at least assess weather they are worth keeping.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By not having the CC competition it is going to set back our club at least another year, if players like Tass Doorey Harper Shuoup etc.were playing our club could at least assess weather they are worth keeping.
No one else is playing either

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
5D92D8A7-9A58-4D0D-85AF-72489F57B82D.jpeg

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is a good winger at best and only ever will be a good winger

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Use to love him as a player, couldn't give a fuck if he leaves us now... Just a selfish player who has put his own interests ahead of what's best for the team.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Was acceptable winger in a pretty terrible side,l, but honestly, is there a worse centre in the Comp? I’m not being negative but I think he is clearly the worse, thoughts?
Learn to know when to use the word 'worse' and 'worst'. I'm no grammar Nazi but you do it all the time.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Learn to know when to use the word 'worse' and 'worst'. I'm no grammar Nazi but you do it all the time.
You’re right. I wasn’t thinking straight. My head is still reeling and I was typing on my phone in disbelief from the debacle I just witnessed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He never set the world on fire as a Centre in the lower grades, and I never expected him to be any better in the top grade. I’d be very happy for him to have a long career with the Dogs, but it needs to be on the wing!
Agree. Definitely a winger.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s shit. Please someone tell me how he is a good winger I am listening. What attributes does he have that are above average?
I think because he got a couple of good trys against the Dragons and people still think he's a good winger.

Fact is he's always been lazy whether he be playing wing or centre. For such a big body he should be pumping out the run meters, but he's too lazy.

Malla

Reaction score
There's definitely worse centres in the comp but he's probably bottom 5. Should never have been moved to centres. In attack, he stands way too flat and in defense he'd always rushing on and leaving his opposing centre with ample room to get on the outside of him - these were my observations last night.

I am very concerned that Dean Pay does not have the balls to give some players the hard truths about their footy. I feel like he bends over backwards to give them what they want.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next week.

1. Hoppa
2. Dwz
3. Averllio
4. Harper
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Wakeham
8. Sue
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliott

14. Jmk
15. Britt
16. Ogden
17. Renouf

Tolman Lewis cogger Meaney cricton dropped.
This back 7 is the best option with what we have. Been hammering this out in other posts.

Unfortunately we will need a different coach for this to happen. Pay is a complete moron

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should never have been put at centre. Averillo or Harper deserve a chance there.

Reimis has been lazy, disinterested and just poor most of last season and every game this season. He needs a wake up call more than anyone as his attitude is pathetic right now. Ideally he'd be dropped but we're so weak in the backs he'll probably keep his spot. But he should be on the wing and even then he's lucky to be in the team.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa isn't a bulldog and never will be...he is with his 'real' mates at the Roosters still...he is not alone of course, Smith has been poor at centre, Lewis isn't a half at all, sadly our team is full of average players and it wont get better as the year goes on with contracts not being offered there will be dummy spitting galore soon enough as things turn worse
Yep fuck Napa as well.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Needs to be dropped to reserve grade.

All last year and the 3 games this year, he has been extremely lazy and disinterested.

Way too comfortable since Morris boys were gone and noone else banging the door down out on the flanks

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Harper has outperformed any other centre (excluding Hoppa) in his one game vs Broncos last year and in this season pre-season trials.

But Pay probably has the following selection order for centre

1. Hoppa
2. Reimis
3. Holland
4. Montoya
5. Harper

This is what pisses me off about pay, he's doesn't have an eye for the right players in the right positions.

JoeyG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Players being fucking greedy is the problem with this side...if they all agreed to play in positions they are good at... We would be a far more decent team..

Meaney
DWZ
Hoppa
Smith

JoeyG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Players being fucking greedy is the problem with this side...if they all agreed to play in positions they are good at... We would be a far more decent team..

Meaney
DWZ
Hoppa
Smith

JoeyG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Meaney is NOT a first grade footballer ,same as Cogger &Lewis.
Jake Averillo to f/b Smith and Dallin to the wings. Hoppa and young
Schoup in the centre’s .Just take up the challenge Pay !