Reimis Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy is the future, what was he doing in lower grade waiting for Montoya to get old?
How long long have we waited for a speedster with a step?
Worth 18 points a game had the game of his life, what a champ, great positioning.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Poor man's Rapana and I'm all about it. Shut happens when he has the ball.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Class player with speed and nice step, will be a revelation next year and beyond.!!
Much to get excited About.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy is the future, what was he doing in lower grade waiting for Montoya to get old?
How long long have we waited for a speedster with a step?
Worth 18 points a game had the game of his life, what a champ, great positioning.
I watched him a bit in isp, he was nothing like he is now. Having other good players around must bring out the best in him. He Is great to watch.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The kid knows how to run a line, which to me is more impressive than his speed.. mind you his speed impresses the fuck out of me

He swept into play really well today and you are right in that he runs a sublime line. He was really good in Intrust this year too and has made a brilliant recovery from that terrible break in his leg that could have cruelled his progress. He is a really solid lad too and has speed to burn.

AND I am not shy to say he excites me....in a footballing way that is......

Was part of the Parramatta U20 side in 2015 before joining us part way through that year...still a baby at 21 and a really bright future....Off contract end of next year we need to lock him up.....

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And he's strong. Fuck I love having a winger that can cart it up from inside our 20 and actually make post contact metres, and find his front and get quick play the balls! It's easy to be a bit pumped after todays game but he really is a special player.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He sure made Dufty look like a Numpty.
It will only serve to give McGregor more reason to leave contract negotiations with Dufty on hold. Vossy said that that was one of the reasons he was on the bench...to learn that no one is irreplaceable and you have to earn your spot. It worked out well in that they lost a back to injury but really???? Benching your fullback?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel as though our outside backs are really getting us on the front foot, with a lot of hitting the line getting an arm free and always having someone there backing up.. not to mention the early shifts .. some really great coaching there...

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why were these players in NSW cup all year geez we needed them in 1st grade from the start. These young players beating a full strength Penrith team was no fluke in the trials. Oh well 2019 premiers I can live with that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.